For those of us who still believe in the power of a well-written resume objective, one thing needs to be kept in mind. If you insist on using a resume objective, make sure that it is powerful enough to tell the reader that you are the best choice – and the rest aren’t.
Competition is fierce, so your resume objective needs to be aggressive too. A limp, watery resume objective will get you nowhere – except out the door of opportunity.
Use your words wisely. Make sure that your objective is the culmination of what you are as a professional. Do not make it too long or too word-heavy. Make it easy to understand – using big words is alright but only if you are sure that they define you.
What are Medical Office Manager resume objectives made of?
Certainly not sugar and spice and everything nice!
Resume objectives are made of truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! Cheesy? But not untrue. If you cannot be truthful in your objective, you will undoubtedly be found out, and that won’t be pretty.
The anatomy of a resume objective is simple:
What can I do for the company?
How I intend to do it?
How will it benefit the company?
Based on this, let us have a look at some sample resume objectives for a medical office manager position:
• A visionary leader seeking a position as a Medical Office Manager. Bringing a proven track record of evaluating workflow issues and ensuring that they are conquered to ascertain efficient operations.
• Looking for a Medical Office Manager position by employing demonstrated expertise in providing support to a unit of doctors by handling their schedules, screening incoming calls and managing patient flow.
• Desire a Medical Office Manager position at Scripps Hospital. Offering exceptional expertise in creating patient handling procedures, overseeing staff and ensuring smooth operational stability.
• To work as a Medical Office Manager for Health First. Adept at maintaining medical records and files and implementing policies and procedures to ensure timely preparation of records and letters.
• To obtain employment as a Medical Office Manager with Scot and White Health. Offers sound administrative acumen to manage patient scheduling activities, operational stability and handle doctors’ calendars effectively.
• Seeking a Medical Office Manager position with Dartmouth Hospital applying solid knowledge of medical office compliance standards, administrative backup and ensuring that confidential and sensitive data pertaining to patients is handled with great care.