No, it is not easy to determine if your resume objective is the right one. And yes, you have to write a resume objective if you want to win employer favor. The best news you will hear about resume objectives today is that they are certainly no rocket science. The fear of the unknown is what makes things difficult for us when we think of the term “resume objective”. But what will happen if you know exactly what it is that you have to write in a resume objective? A winning situation? For sure!
So let’s discuss what one must put in a resume objective to make the employer happy. You have heard employers insisting that they like targeted resumes. So shouldn’t the resume objective be targeted too? Of course they should be! Remember that there are hundreds of qualified people for one position and you cannot outdo all of them. However, you have to strive to outdo them so that you are as high up on the list of “prospective employees” as possible.
Firstly, know what a resume objective is. It is nothing more than a short, targeted statement that outlines your career direction, and positions you as someone that the employer cannot do without. Good enough? Great! Let’s move on to samples of possible resume objectives for a medical scheduler position:
• Desire a position as a Medical Scheduler at Medix. Bringing 3+ years’ verifiable track record of scheduling patients for examinations, surgeries and follow-ups and providing them with preliminary information regarding the facility’s services.
• Looking for a Medical Scheduler position at Great Falls Clinic providing benefit of expertise in scheduling and rescheduling patients’ visits and communicating with doctors and field staff to maintain proper care coordination and continuity of care.
• To obtain a position as a Medical Scheduler at Encompass Health Services employing exceptional skills in handling patient registration activities, along with ensuring that appointments are timely schedules and follow-ups are managed on time.
• To work for Synergy Healthcare as a Medical Scheduler where expertise in scheduling appointments, and collecting and recording patient information in an accurate and confidential manner will be utilized.
• Seeking a Medical Scheduler position with Medquest utilizing deep insight into assisting patients by scheduling or cancelling appointments, maintaining and updating schedules of medical service providers’ availability and notifying patients of scheduling changes.
• Looking for a position as a Medical Scheduler at Correct Care Solutions. Eager to apply proficiencies in booking, coordinating and rescheduling patients’ appointments, along with carefully obtaining and recording patients’ information such as insurance coverage and demographics.