Certified Medical Assistants, more popularly known as CMAs, provide assistance to doctors in clinics or hospitals.
This is one of the fastest growing professions in the United States of America. CMAs have a variety of responsibilities including performing administrative work for a doctor’s office.
CMAs schedule appointments, tests and procedures within the office that they are working for. They must also possess knowledge of health insurances and other financial aspects of the office.
Apart from the administrative and financial aspect of their work, they are expected to provide direct patient assistance by taking patient information and recording in the hospital or office databases. Their work may include a diagnostic aspect where they need to collect and process specimens.
If you are looking for a position as a certified medical assistant, you will need to write a resume starting with an objective statement.
Your resume objective should depict your enthusiasm to work for a particular organization and the administrative and medical sides of your skills.
Let us have a look at a few examples of resume objectives for CMAs:
CMA Resume Objective Examples
1. Looking for a position as a Certified Medical Assistant with Family Health Hospice where my expertise in patient care and supporting administrative work will be used to bring about effective coordination in services.
2. A knowledgeable and trustworthy individual looking for a CMA position at Nashville Hospital. Enthusiastic to employ strong knowledge of nursing practices and emergency handling in an environment conducive to mutual growth.
3. To obtain a CMA position with We Care! where I may use my familiarity with popular healthcare systems and associated healthcare knowledge in order to provide patients with the best of patient care services.
4. Seeking a position as a Certified Medical Assistant with Nova Health. Offering expertise in medical procedures assistance and profound experience in a healthcare setting.
5. To obtain a position of CMA at ABC Healthcare, using my extensive background in a challenging healthcare setting to bring excellent administrative acumen and diligent medical know-how.