Aged care nurses work in nursing homes and are responsible for direct patient care.
Like other nurses working in hospitals, aged care nurses are expected to document every observation and task that they perform for the benefit of healthcare professionals.
People willing to work in this position are required to be registered nurses and possess the compassion and patience that it takes to manage aged patients.
In recent times, there is a great need for aged care nurses in the United States of America to cater to the elderly; skilled aged care nurses will be in high demand over the next couple of decades at the very least.
When building a resume for an aged care nursing resume, you may need some assistance when it comes to writing a good resume objective.
Have a look at some of these examples to get an idea about writing an effective resume.
Best 8 Aged Care Nurse Resume Objective Examples
Entry-Level Aged Care Nurse Objectives with No Experience
1. Looking for a position as an Aged Care Nurse with Wellington Wellness Club. utilizing knowledge of providing direct elderly patient care following present care plans in an effective manner.
2. To obtain a position as an Aged Care Nurse at Texas Health. Bringing a strong passion for providing excellent care services to the elderly and implementing best practices aimed at high standards of aged care.
3. Seeking a position as an Aged Care Nurse at Christiana Care Health System. Offering the ability in providing medical management services to elderly patients in sync with their treatment plans.
Experienced Aged Care Nurse Resume Objective Example
4. A position as an Aged Care Nurse with Sava Senior Care. Offering expertise in carrying out comprehensive nursing assessments of senior residents and formulating and implementing appropriate care plans.
5. Strong desire to obtain an Aged Care Nurse position with Phoenix Home Care. Bringing 8+ years of extensive experience in assisting residents to live dignified life.
6. To work as an Aged Care Nurse with Allied Healthcare, using hands-on experience in palliative care and complex behavior management in elderly patients.
7. Seeking an Aged Care Nurse position at Philadelphia Senior Care Services where my skills in dementia and behavior management will be fully utilized to provide residents with assistance in their living skills.
8. Looking for an Aged Care Nurse position at Rest Haven where my thorough knowledge of diseases associated with old age and their management would be used to provide assistance to the facility’s residents.