Aged care nurses work in nursing homes and are responsible for direct patient care. This may include assisting old residents with tasks of daily life such as bathing, grooming and dressing and helping them eat their meals.
Like other nurses working in hospitals, aged care nurses are expected to document every observation and task that they perform for the benefit of healthcare professionals. People willing to work in this position are required to be registered nurses and possess the compassion and patience that it takes to manage aged patients.
In recent times, there is a great need for aged care nurses the United States of America to cater to the elderly; skilled aged care nurses will be in high demand over the next couple of decades at the very least.
When building a resume for an aged care nursing resume, you may need some assistance when it comes to writing a good resume objective.
Take a look at some of these examples to get an idea about writing an effective resume.
Aged Care Nursing Resume Objective Examples
For Entry Level Candidates with No Experience
• Looking for a position as an Aged Care Nurse with Wellington Wellness Club utilizing knowledge of providing direct elderly patient care following present care plans in an effective manner.
• To obtain a position as an Aged Care Nurse at Texas Health. Bringing a strong passion for providing excellent care services to the elderly and implementing best practices aimed at high standards of aged care.
• Seeking a position as an Aged Care Nurse at Christiana Care Health System. Offering demonstrated ability in providing medical management services to elderly patients in sync with their treatment plans.
For Experienced Candidates
• Desire an Aged Care Nurse position with Phoenix Home Care. Bringing an extensive experience of assisting residents with Activities of Daily Living and personal hygiene.
• To work as an Aged Care Nurse with Allied Healthcare using expansive knowledge of palliative care and complex behavior management in elderly patients.
• Seeking an Aged Care Nurse position at Philadelphia Senior Care Services where I can employ my awareness of both dementia and behavior management in order to provide residents with assistance in polishing their living skills.
• A position as an Aged Care Nurse with Sava Senior Care. Offering expertise in carrying out comprehensive nursing assessments of senior residents and formulating and implementing appropriate care plans.
• Looking for an Aged Care Nurse position at Rest Haven where a thorough knowledge of diseases associates with old age and their management can be used to provide assistance to the facility’s residents.
Last updated on