Massage therapists provide massage services to guests and clients utilizing different techniques and products.
They accompany guests to and from treatment rooms, organize workplace and check with clients to ensure their comfort and safety throughout service. Massage therapists also promote and sell spa/salon products, and clean, maintain, and sanitize tools.
Massage Therapist Cover Letter Tips
• A cover letter for Message Therapist position should be written in a way that entices the reader to take a detailed look at your resume.
• Relate your profile to their needs.
• Demonstrate your customer service-oriented attitude
• If you have generated some productive results at your previous place of work, your cover letter is the place to mention these.
• Let the prospective employers know about your expertise and make them see the value you will bring to their company.
Related: Massage Therapist Resume Sample
Massage Therapist Cover Letter Sample 1
15 North Street
Atlantic City, NJ 06258
anna.davis @ email . com
May 1, 2018
Mr. Daniel Pearl
St. Jones Wellness Center
325 North Beach
Atlantic City, NJ 02110
Re: Massage Therapist Position (Job ID 64659)
Dear Mr. Pearl:
I am writing to state my strong interest in the vacant position of Massage Therapist at St. Jones Wellness Centre, as advertised on your website last week. My associate’s degree in massage therapy, hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of pathophysiology will help me contribute effectively to the success of your facility.
As noted on my resume, I have a track record of providing massage services to clients using safe, appropriate and helpful massage techniques. I maintained client confidentiality and sensitivity to gender-related issues during client interactions. My talent for observing clients’ reaction to massage and modifying treatment plans accordingly is admired by clients and supervisors many times.
Through my experience at CAA Spa, I learned a variety of techniques in remedial, deep tissue and sports massage, which I can effectively utilize during massages session depending on the requirements and preferences of the client. Besides massage activities, I am able to recommend and sell relevant products to clients.
I’d love the chance to work for St. Jones Wellness Centre as a Massage Therapist using my hands-on experience and skills. My resume is attached for your review and I look forward to discussing this position with you further. I will call your office next week to follow-up and possibly to set up an interview.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Massage Therapist Cover Letter Sample 2
110 Cider Lane • Naples, FL 73110 • (004) 528-5847 • hanna @ email . com
May 1, 2018
Mr. Daniel Nelson
456 Peachtree Lane
Naples, FL 73110
Dear Mr. Nelson:
I am responding to your job posting for a Massage Therapist. I am confident that I can meet the challenges outlines in your job description.
My energy and passion for massage therapy work made me exceptionally motivated. My strengths include:
• Profound ability to analyze the client’s requirements and develop a treatment plan suitable for their skin type.
• Proficient in deep tissue and sports massage procedures.
• Proven expertise in shiatsu techniques, aromatic massages and remedial treatments.
• Demonstrated skills in up-selling products and retaining customers.
• Track record of exceeding the client’s expectations regarding the treatment.
• Fully aware of all safety protocols related to spa and massage based therapies.
Having a deep rooted interest in massage based therapies, I remain up to date with latest developments in the industry and use contemporary techniques and products.
I would appreciate a chance to meet with you in person to reveal my ability to meet your expectations. I have attached my resume for your review and can be reached by phone at (004) 528-5847 . Thank you very much for your consideration.
Last updated on