Car wash managers work in facilities and gas stations that provide car wash services.
They are expected to oversee the entire operations of the facility including supervising employees and dealing with customers.
If you are thinking of applying for a job in this category, the following resume sample and this cover letter for Car Wash Manager will be of some assistance to you.
534 Woodson Drive, Overland Park, KS 24232
(000) 910-9999 | colin @ email . com
CAR WASH MANAGER
Bringing string leadership acumen to ensure the smooth running of the facility.
• Over six years of practical experience in overseeing car wash facility operations.
• Highly skilled in overseeing employees and dealing with clients.
• Knowledge of managing discounts based on a minimal profit basis.
• Hands on experience in managing and inspecting car wash equipment for safety and functionality.
• Solid history of integrity
• Passion for working in a retail environment
• Excellent team management skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Detail orientated with an ability to multitask
• Increased client base by 15% by offering bundle discounts based on minimal profit deals.
• Promoted from car wash attendant to manager within the first year of employment following excellence in work ethics and client services.
July 2012 – Present
Cars Are Us, Overland Park, KS
Car Wash Manager
• Maintain overall operations of the car wash facility
• Train employees in best practices for car washing and client dealing
• Deal with clients to handle complaints and requests
• Maintain stock inventory and order supplies
• Handle scheduling of personnel
• Oversee equipment maintenance
• Order replacement parts
• Ensure cleanliness of the facility
• Assist the general manager as and when needed
August 2006 – July 2012
Kendall Auto Group – Anchorage, AK
Car Wash Attendant
• Operated car wash equipment and assisted washing
• Accepted and processed payments
• Explained relevant services to clients
• Pre-washed and scrubbed the exterior of vehicles
• Performed periodic maintenance on wash equipment
• Cleaned wash facility
St. Peters City College, Anchorage, AK
High School Diploma – 2006