A good resume must present you in best possible light and convince the employer that you are a viable candidate and possess all the traits and skills needed for the job. Not only that, it should also communicate facts about your candidacy that make you stand out and above the lot of applicants for the same position.
Bank Manager Resume Tips
To earn an interview call with your bank manager resume, follow the tips given below:
• Don’t just tell the prospective employers what you can do, assert it
• Make the resume so pleasing to the eye that the reader finds it difficult to put it down
• Showcase the value you will be bringing in a manner that helps the employer instantly relate your candidacy with the job at hand
• Power up your resume by inserting strong adjectives and action words
Bank Manager Resume Sample
340 Olympus Ave • Nashville, TN 56362 • (008) 444 – 3333 • richard @ email . com
Bringing sound accounting skills, strong business acumen and customer service skills in fast-paced environment.
Tenacious, customer-focused banking professional with 9 years’ extensive experience in financial reporting, budgeting, cash management and controls for diverse financial institutions. Competent in all functions of human resources, accounting, information systems and staff supervision. Ability to lead, recruit and develop a team of professionals on all levels. Particularly effective in implementing customer-first policies and protocol within branch.
|– Teller Transactions||– Risk Management||– Account Maintenance|
|– Branch Maintenance||– Brokerage/Investment||– Mortgage Handling|
|– Loan Generation||– Customer Service||– Sales Development|
|– Associate Coaching||– Quality Assurance||– Resource Management|
• Exceeded the set branch maintenance and CSR delivery level targets by 100% for three consecutive years.
• Elevated the branch’s annual audit based rating from B to AA in one year.
• Enhanced over all clientele by 40% through implementation of sound sales strategies and demonstration of high level customer service.
CITI BANK – Nashville, TN
Branch Manager, 8/2010 to Present
• Greet customers courteously and resolve any complaint they bring
• Monitor the CSR team to ensure high level of customer service is being delivered at the branch
• Support the sales team by promoting bank services and products to incoming clients
• Ensure that the branch is kept in well maintained condition at all times
CAPITAL INVESTMENT BANK – Nashville, TN
Assistant Manager, 9/2005 to 7/2010
• Assisted the customer services manager in coaching the team and exceeding bank operational targets
• Looked after all high value business and individual accounts personally
• Ensured regulatory and legal compliance of banking operations
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, Nashville, TN, 2005
B.S., Bank Management
• Full command over Windows and MS based applications including the office suite
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
• Bilingual: English, French
• Knowledge of standard banking procedures and policies applicable within USA
American Institute of Banking Professionals – Member
International Fiscal Association – Joint Secretary
Last updated on