Resume writing trends may change often but one thing remains static – and that is the fact that resumes need to be informative and expressive – resume which is neither of these wins any interviews.
The fact is that resumes are skimmed through within seconds and employers may end up overlooking a lot of important information.
Their point of view is that if some piece of information is important, it should be made obvious by the candidate.
What you need to do in such a situation is to make sure that all important information regarding your professional profile is clearly spelled out in your resume.
Assistant Project Manager Resume Sample
7 Bridge Lane, Newburg ● WV 38745 ● (000) 854-5265 ● tracyrice @ email . com
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
Results-focused Project Manager with 11+ years’ hands-on experience in directing the overall project activities including planning and coordination. Deep insight into circumventing problem areas and ensuring that all company policies, procedures, and standards are maintained.
First-hand experience in handling site investigation and due diligence including the review of ordinances and site visits. An attentive person for diverse organizational and project challenges. Effectively communicates with clients to determine their requirements.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS
|– Budget Tracking||– Client Management||– Logistical Support|
|– Agenda Management||– Database Maintenance||– Webinars Development|
|– Contract Submittals||– Contractor Progress||– Documentation|
|– Scheduling||– Staff Development||– Cost Estimation|
Assistant Project Manager
Bohler Engineering, Newburg, WV (6/2011 – Present)
- Successfully lead three construction projects to fruition by employing exceptionally well-placed multitasking and project management skills
- Complete all projects to date within allocated budgets, 15 out of which had extra cash left over
- Confer with clients to determine their project management needs and develop plans to meet those needs
- Supervise and direct overall project activities, including planning and coordinating
- Maintain change order and submittal control logs and prepare project documentation
- Handle contract submittals so that they are submitted in a time-efficient manner
- Ensure the project quality control plans are in effect and followed properly
- Perform site investigation duties and manage the review of ordinances and utility service research
Assistant Project Manager
AET LLC, Newburg, WV (8/2007 – 6/2011)
- Implemented core staff development procedures which saw an increase of 29% in staff efficiency
- Introduced a sophisticated cost tracking system which reduced accounting discrepancies by 66%
- Prepared cost estimates by ensuring that they remain within the allocated budgets
- Arranged comprehensive site plans and handle staff utilization analysis and proposal preparation
- Supervised project closeout towards procurement of permits
- Handled staff scheduling, development and mentoring duties to ensure that project specifics were met
- Created project reports, outlining outcomes and progress details
SKANSKA, Newburg, WV (1/2005 – 8/2007)
- Coordinated client-team leadership meetings such as calendaring and agenda management
- Planned and coordinated quarterly team-building events and managed schedules of project teams
- Prepared and organized documents such as archiving meeting materials
- Put together and issued subcontractors’ contracts to ensure timely delivery of project
- Handled price change orders and oversaw the work of skilled workers and provided logistical support
State University, Newburg, WV – 2004
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management