Clinical Research Project Managers provide a supervisory role to specific projects taking place within a healthcare facility.
They are required to oversee tests performed in conjunction with health supplements or medication to ensure that all goes smoothly.
This resume sample will provide you with a better idea how to build your resume for clinical research project manager position.
Clinical Research Project Manager Resume Sample
9 SW Sunset Boulevard, Portland, OR 88882
(000) 966-9229, Email
CLINICAL RESEARCH PROJECT MANAGE
Bringing a record of delivering accurate and timely results within the project frame to orchestrate a smooth flow of operations.
• 8+ years’ progressive experience working in clinical research capacities
• Highly skilled in developing project plans and schedules
• Hands on experience in tracking projects and reporting on budget and project status
• Track record of evaluating system solutions and preparing reports for safety monitoring committees
• Profound understanding of clinical research methodology and regulations
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Ability to think independently and take an initiative
• Excellent project management skills
RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Sava Diagnostics – Portland, OR | 2012-present
Clinical Research Project Manager
• Accelerate development of study monitory plan which brought about regulatory and operation harmony within the company
• Create and revise operation manuals
• Arrange agendas and logistics for annual training
• Monitor enrolling site performance for subject accession
• Review reports for publication
Sava Diagnostics – Portland, OR | 2008-2012
Clinical Research Manager
• Compiled a series of workable protocols that worked closely with study documentation procedures including biographical materials and approved consent forms
• Maintained communication with sponsors
• Served as a primary source for all regulatory aspects of the study
• Initiated additional sites as instructed
Portland University – Portland, OR | 2004
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Major: Project Management