Housemaid Job Description
A Housemaid performs light cleaning and housekeeping tasks in order to maintain private households and keep them tidy.
Typical duties of a housemaid include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, scrubbing, dusting and vacuuming.
To apply for a housemaid job, you will need a fully customized resume along with a cover letter.
The following is an excellent housemaid resume sample.
This example along with this housemaid cover letter will help you build a perfect job application set.
Note: This housemaid CV / resume will be helpful for domestic helper and housekeeper job.
Sample Resume for Housemaid
987 Roselane Street | Houston, TX 41521 | (000) 745-1245 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustworthy and accomplished Housemaid with 9+ years of extensive experience in housekeeping and cleaning capacities in busy household settings. Detail-oriented with the ability to create and maintain high standards of cleanliness. Take pride in housekeeping and cleaning work. A team player who is known for creating an organized and friendly environment.
|• Room Cleaning||• Furniture Polishing||• Sweeping & Scrubbing|
|• Debris Removal||• Minor Maintenance||• Snow Shovel|
|• Dusting||• Meal Preparation||• Grocery Shopping|
|• Supplies Inventory||• Run Errands||• Expenditure Handling|
JOHN’S HOUSEKEEPING AGENCY, Houston, TX 2012 – Present
• Arrange, count and wash linens and store them in closets.
• Buff silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
• Organize rooms for meetings.
• Arrange decorations, media equipment, and furnishings for social gatherings.
• Clean windows, walls, and ceilings.
• Perform waxing and polishing tasks as needed.
• Buy groceries and household supplies in order to keep kitchen stocked.
SOME COMPANY, Austin, TX 2009 – 2012
• Cleaned rugs and carpets using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
• Organized clothing, operated washing machines, and ironed and folded dried items.
• Performed household tasks such as taking laundry to the cleaners and buying groceries.
• Washed and organized linens, towels and bathroom items.
• Recorded expenditures.
• Removed garbage from driveways, garages, and swimming pool areas.
Houston High School, Houston, TX – 2002
Proficient in English and Spanish