Housemaid Job Description
A Housemaid perform light cleaning and housekeeping tasks to maintain private households and keep them tidy. Typical duties of a housemaid include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
As a resume is generally required by the peospective employers to apply for a housemaid position. Therefore, we have designed an excellent housemaid resume sample along with this housemaid cover letter which will help you making a perfect job application set.
Note: This resume will also be helpful for domestic helper and housekeeper job.
Anila K. Smith
987 Example Street | Houston, TX 69999 | (999) 999-9999 | anila @ email . com
PROFILE: Trustworthy, skilled housemaid with extensive experience in cleaning and housekeeping eager to get a position with a private household where I can make use of my qualifications and skills.
• More than 6 years of experience in housekeeping and cleaning capacities
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Expert in disinfecting equipment and supplies using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers
• Extensive experience in washing dishes, cleaning kitchens, utensils and silverware
• Wide knowledge of properly dusting and polishing furniture and equipment
• Able to plan menus, cook and serve meals and food and drink following employer’s instructions
JOHN’S HOUSEKEEPING AGENCY, Houston, TX | 2012 – Present
• Arrange, count, and mark spotless linens, and store them in linen closets.
• Buff up silver accessories and metalwork for instance fixtures and fittings.
• Arrange rooms for meetings, and arrange decorations, media equipment, and furnishings for social or business functions.
• Clean windows, walls, ceilings, and carpentry, waxing and polishing as needed.
• Buy or order foodstuff and household supplies to stay kitchens stocked, and record expenditures.
• Remove garbage from driveways, garages, and swimming pool areas.
SOME COMPANY, Austin, TX | 2009 – 2012
• Cleaned rugs, carpets, upholstered fittings, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
• Arranged clothing and extra articles, loaded washing machines, and ironed and folded dried items.
• Performed household tasks such as taking laundry to the cleaners and buying groceries.
• Washed and organized linens, towels and bathroom items
G.E.D: Houston High School, Houston, TX – 2002