A Housemaid performs light cleaning and housekeeping tasks in order to maintain private households and keep them tidy. Typical duties of a housemaid include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms, and halls, scrubbing, dusting, and vacuuming.
In order to apply for a housemaid job, you will need a fully customized resume along with a cover letter.
The following is an excellent housemaid resume sample. This example along with this housemaid cover letter will help you build a perfect job application set.
Note: This housemaid CV/resume will also be helpful for domestic helper and housekeeper job.
Sample Resume for Housemaid
987 Roselane Street | Houston, TX 41521 | (000) 745-1245 | email@example.com
Trustworthy and accomplished Housemaid with 9+ years of extensive housekeeping and cleaning experience in busy household settings. Detail-oriented with the ability to create and maintain high standards of cleanliness. Take pride in all kinds of cleaning and housekeeping work. A team player who is known for creating an organized and friendly environment.
• Room Cleaning
• Debris Removal
• Supplies Inventory
• Furniture Polishing
• Minor Maintenance
• Meal Preparation
• Run Errands
• Sweeping & Scrubbing
• Snow Shovel
• Grocery Shopping
• Expenditure Handling
JOHN’S HOUSEKEEPING AGENCY, Houston, TX
2012 – Present
- Arrange, count, and wash linens and store them in closets.
- Buff silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
- Organize rooms for meetings.
- Arrange decorations, media equipment, and furnishings for social gatherings.
- Clean windows, walls, and ceilings.
- Perform waxing and polishing tasks as needed.
- Buy groceries and household supplies in order to keep the kitchen stocked.
SOME COMPANY, Austin, TX
2009 – 2012
- Cleaned rugs and carpets using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
- Organized clothing, operated washing machines, and ironed and folded dried items.
- Performed household tasks such as taking laundry to the cleaners and buying groceries.
- Washed and organized linens, towels, and bathroom items.
- Recorded expenditures.
- Removed garbage from driveways, garages, and swimming pool areas.
Houston High School, Houston, TX – 2002
Proficient in English and Spanish