A Housemaid performs light cleaning and housekeeping tasks to maintain private households and keep them tidy and well-organized.
Typical duties of a housemaid include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms, and halls, doing laundry and scrubbing, dusting, and vacuuming.
In order to apply for a housemaid job, you will need to write a resume.
The following are 3+ excellent housemaid resume/CV samples to help you learn how to craft your resume for an agency or client.
Housemaid Resume Example 1
Trustworthy and accomplished Housemaid with 10+ years of extensive housekeeping and cleaning experience in busy household settings. Detail-oriented with the ability to create and maintain high standards of cleanliness. Take pride in all kinds of cleaning and housekeeping work. A team player who is known for creating an organized and friendly environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Room Cleaning • Debris Removal
• Dusting • Supplies Inventory
• Furniture Polishing • Minor Maintenance
• Meal Preparation • Run Errands
• Sweeping & Scrubbing • Snow Shovel
• Grocery Shopping • Expenditure Handling
- Introduced the concept of preventative maintenance on kitchen equipment, resulting in an increased life of appliances.
- Devised a safe waste disposal method, which was considered 30% more efficient.
- Successfully ran all 32 errands entrusted, within the timeframe of 3 days.
John’s Housekeeping Agency, Houston, TX
2016 – Present
- Arrange, count, and wash linens and store them in closets.
- Buff silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
- Organize rooms for meetings.
- Arrange decorations, media equipment, and furnishings for social gatherings.
- Clean windows, walls, and ceilings.
- Perform waxing and polishing tasks as needed.
- Buy groceries and household supplies in order to keep the kitchen stocked.
AAA CompanyY, Austin, TX
2011 – 2016
- Cleaned rugs and carpets using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
- Organized clothing, operated washing machines, and ironed and folded dried items.
- Performed household tasks such as taking laundry to the cleaners and buying groceries.
- Washed and organized linens, towels, and bathroom items.
- Recorded expenditures.
- Removed garbage from driveways, garages, and swimming pool areas.
Houston High School, Houston, TX – 2002
Proficient in English and Spanish
House Maid CV Sample 2
36 Example Street
Houston, TX 52142
Energetic / Hard-working / Friendly
Results-driven and trustworthy housemaid with 5+ years of extensive experience in the domestic cleaning and housekeeping field. Great ability to follow directions precisely using excellent attention to detail. A friendly and calm individual who has good interpersonal skills to get along with other people. Very responsive to clients’ queries and concerns. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
– Linen Management – Room Cleaning
– Waste Handling – Supplies Replenishment
– Equipment Disinfection – Precautions Observance
– Elderly/Child Care – Dish Washing
– Furniture Dusting – Floor Polishing
– Rugs Cleaning – Errands Running
– Premise Security – Aesthetic Sense
– General Maintenance – Communication
Mrs. Anna’s House, Houston TX (Private Capacity)
Jul 2019 – Present
- Sweep, wash, and polish tiled floors.
- Assist in the purchasing of groceries and other household items.
- Perform routine cleaning tasks in the assigned home areas.
- Dust window blinds, and reorganize room items to their original places.
- Clean mats and carpets, upholsteries, curtains, and draperies using particular vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
Housemaid / Domestic Assistant
ABC Company, Austin, TX
Sep 2017 – Jul 2019
- Collected clothes for laundry.
- Emptied waste bins, cleaned/replaced ashtrays, and collected garbage from rooms.
- Cleaned dishes after every meal.
- Maintained kitchen and bathroom sanitation standards.
- Cleaned kitchen utensils including ovens, stoves, and blenders.
- Ensured the perfect functionality of house security cameras and alert systems.
High School Diploma
St. Jones High School, Houston, TX – 2005
Excellent references available
Housemaid Resume Sample 3 With Less Experience
7800 Ridgebrook Avenue
Grand Rapids, MI 49102
Customer service-oriented Housemaid with over 6 months of cleaning and housekeeping experience. Eager to work for ABC Company to ensure the satisfaction of its clients. Special talent for COVID-19-related cleaning.
CORE SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
– Trash Disposal – Window Treatments
– Floor Waxing – Linen Management
– Cleaning Procedures – Sweeping
– Errand-Running – Kitchen Cleaning
– Inventory Management – Supplies Replenishment
– Caregiving Services – Vacuuming
– Cooking and Washing – Appliances Maintenance
Maid Pro, Grand Rapids, MI
10/2022 – Present
• Assess the situation of assigned areas and create a plan to clean and maintain them.
• Perform dusting, sweeping, and mopping tasks.
• Vacuum and wash rugs and carpets.
• Assist in food preparation and dishwashing dishes.
• Wash and disinfect bathrooms while ensuring the safe use of cleaning liquids.
• Perform preventative and regular maintenance on kitchen and household appliances.
• Dispose of trash by emptying all dustbins and ashtrays
• Run errands such as grocery shopping, bill payments, and the school run, upon specific requests of homeowners.
Molly Maids, Grand Rapids, MI
2/2022 – 10/2022
• Assisted homeowners in performing cleaning tasks.
• Cleaned windows and doors, and polished furniture according to specified instructions.
• Provided support to children and prepared food for them.
• Adequately clean kitchen appliances.
High School Diploma
Grand Rapids High School, Grand Rapids, MI