A resume for housemaid position is an amalgamation of many different things, put together to create a document that is going to eventually get you the job that you are looking forward to obtaining.
Be kind to yourself by writing a resume that has everything in it.
Your skills and abilities are very important where resumes are concerned. Employers who look at your resume will want to know all there is that makes you a good person to hire and work with.
Without the knowledge that you are a capable individual, you cannot expect a hiring manager to make a sound decision to hire you.
There is no other way for you to convince an employer that you are someone who will make a positive contribution to their organization. Not providing this information is career suicide.
What do your abilities show?
Your skills and abilities convince a hiring manager that you worth every cent.
How does one write one’s skills and abilities in a resume?
For different positions, your skills and abilities need to be articulated in a different manner. Here is a list of skills and abilities for a housemaid position:
Sample Skills and Abilities for a Housemaid Resume
• Proven record of effectively cleaning and maintaining homes, by sweeping, mopping and dusting surfaces.
• Demonstrated expertise in performing laundry work with special focus on ensuring extra care for clothes and linen.
• Highly experienced in running household errands such as grocery shopping and bills payment.
• Deeply familiar with creating menus to meet the individual likes and tastes of each household member and cooking nutritious meals.
• Familiar with performing repair and maintenance work such as changing bulbs and setting alarm systems.
• Exceptionally well-versed in performing intense cleaning activities on grills, ovens and refrigerators.
• Solid track record of effectively managing households by coordinating schedules of all household members.
• Exceptionally talented at looking after and providing care to young children, with special focus on meeting their developmental needs.
• Qualified to perform housekeeping work in sync with household members’ instructions and personal preferences.
• Skilled at performing sanitation procedures with a special focus on ensuring that all kitchen and bathroom surfaces are properly cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.