Domestic Helpers are responsible for helping the employer with domestic chores.
Their main tasks include babysitting, dish-washing, kitchen cleaning, laundry, ironing, trash disposal, and errand-running.
A resume is usually required by employers to apply for a domestic helper job.
The sample resume below will help you make an eye-catching resume for the domestic helper position.
422 West Street, Houston, TX 52142
(000) 965-9636, Email Address
Extensive housekeeping skills and domestic chores management abilities to achieve the maximum satisfaction level of clients.
• Over 7 years of extensive experience in the household management arena.
• Competent at cooking, cleaning, washing, and grocery shopping.
• Good computer skills and ability to respond to phone calls properly.
• Well-versed in operating manual and automated home appliances.
• Excellent car driving skills with a current driver’s license.
• Know-how of market prices of fast-moving consumer goods.
Houston Housekeeping Company, Houston, TX
May 2019 – Present
• Perform cleaning tasks in home areas and lawns.
• Clean kitchen utensils, ovens, stoves, and blenders after use.
• Ensure house safety systems are active at night.
• Clean rugs and carpets, curtains, and draperies using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
• Sweep, wash, and buff non-carpeted floors.
AAA Agency, Austin, TX
Jan 2015 – May 2019
• Cleaned house on a weekly and bi-weekly basis as per the requirements of clients.
• Assisted in the purchasing of groceries.
• Collected dirty and used clothes for laundry.
• Emptied waste bins, cleaned ashtrays, and disposed of all trash and waste items from rooms.
• Collected and washed dishes after every meal.
• Kept kitchen and bathroom clean and sanitized.
• Dusted window blinds and reorganized draperies to their new placements.
St. Andrew’s High School, Houston, TX – 2002
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to follow directions timely and accurately
• Working knowledge of cleaning tools and appliances
“I am dependable, honest, and hardworking with a cheerful disposition and eagerness to work in fast-paced environments.“
Recommended: Domestic Helper Cover Letter Sample