An objective statement in the LPN Resume positions at the top of your resume under your name, and contact information. It should be simple and brief — no more than 2-3 sentences.
In the objective, draw attention to your skills and what you have to offer the facility. A hiring committee is more concerned about how you can contribute.
Importance of a Licensed Practical Nurse Resume Objective
The first few lines of your resume will create a lasting impression on a recruiter. A Licensed Practical Nurse Resume objective not only provides your positive impression but it also helps the recruiter decide whether your resume is worth reading.
It gives direction to the rest of the document, making it easy for the employer to gauge you as a viable (or not so much) choice to hire at a position.
Even though they are short blurbs of content, resume objectives are usually quite strong pieces of writing. Looking for ideas on how to write one? Read on!
13 Sample LPN Objectives for Resume
Experienced Licensed Practical Nurse Resume Objectives
1. Patient care-focused licensed practical nurse with 12+ years of hands-on experience in providing compassionate care. Enthusiastic to contribute to ABC Hospital by offering top-class care while helping the staff realize strategic plans. Repeated records of success in patient satisfaction surveys.
2. Dedicated and compassionate nursing professional seeking a position as a Licensed Practical Nurse at Avamere Health Services. Leveraging a successful track record of providing nursing services in accordance with each patient’s health plan.
3. Top performing Licensed Practical Nurse with over 5 years of hands-on experience, looking for a position at Trilogy Health Services, employing exceptional expertise in preparing and administering medications, and providing general nursing care to ensure constant patients’ comfort.
4. Highly skilled LPN seeking a position at Tri Healthcare Services to leverage expertise in observing and evaluating patients to determine health issues, and assisting in creating and implementing individualized plans of care.
5. To work for Sava Senior Care as a Licensed Practical Nurse. Bringing 7+ years’ track record of success providing level 1 nursing care to all assigned patients with special focus on ensuring their physical and emotional comfort.
6. Self-motivated Licensed Practical Nurse with a compassionate nature and the ability to handle complicated medical cases, looking for employment at The Caring Hospital. Offering proficiencies in providing practical and emotional assistance to patients and monitoring medication and patients’ responses.
7. Looking for a position as a Licensed Practical Nurse at the Bedford Bay Hospital utilizing the extensive nursing experience and compassionate nature to assist patients and residents effectively.
8. To work for North Cross Hospital as LPN where I can benefit patients using 5+ years’ extensive experience in nursing and empathetic personality.
New Graduate LPN Resume Objective Examples
9. A compassionate and qualified LPN with an Associate’s Degree in Nursing from San Diego Technical College, and internship experience in a 100-bed high-turnover clinic. Poised to join ABC Hospital to provide exceptional nursing care to the patients and residents. Proficient in wound dressing and bedside care.
10. New Graduate licensed practical nurse eager to contribute to AA Clinic utilizing knowledge of giving injections, taking and recording blood pressure, giving enemas, monitoring catheters, reading thermometers, and giving a massage.
11. Licensed Practical Nurse position with the Old Peoples’ Home utilizing extensive training in nursing and loving nature to aid residents with everyday healthcare needs.
12. To obtain a position as an LPN at the Chime County Clinic making the most of strong nursing skills to assist the patients in living a dignified life.
13. Seeking a position of LPN at the Country Healthcare Facility where I’ll be able to apply my skills in providing effective nursing care to the patients.