An attractive architecture intern resume can be the key to the future of your dreams.
Writing an internship resume is challenging because job seekers don’t have much experience in hand when applying for an entry-level job.
In such cases, the resume can be made impressive by focusing on the skills and relevant training the candidate may have acquired.
How to Write a Perfect Resume for Architecture Internship?
1. Start your resume with a strong career objective.
2. Communicate your passion and eagerness to work by using words wisely.
3. Present your relevant acquired skills in an attractive manner.
4. Showcase your relevant research work done during college or school.
5. Don’t forget to add any previous internship or volunteer work.
6. If you have obtained any relevant licensure or certification, mention it in a separate section.
Here is an Architecture Intern Resume sample for your guidance.
Architecture Intern Resume Example
201 New Horizon Residency
San Diego CA 33333
(000) 222 – 6767
daniel .lopez @ email . com
Skillful and methodical, certified architecture graduate seeking a challenging role as an intern with New Town Construction. Formal training in floor plan drawing, map layouts, and elevation works, special interest in designing eco-friendly high-rise building concepts.
Professional Autodesk Revit Certification, 2022
National Architecture Accreditation Board (NAAB)
Associate Degree in Architecture
International College of Sciences, San Diego, CA
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills
• Expert in mathematics and BIM concept development
• Strong computer skills and familiarity with spreadsheet
• Well-versed in floor plan drafting and layout
• Strong graphic communication skills
• Trained in developing eco-friendly building models
• Apt at sustainability study and alternative designs development
• Familiar with high and low-rise building safety codes
Green Homes, San Diego, CA
Mar 2022 – Jul 2022
• Prepared the final Powerpoint presentation regarding the plan layout for a high-rise building for the client which was accepted.
• Assisted senior architects in data analysis, sustainability studies, and cost estimation.
• Developed and decoded building floor plans and blueprints as required.
• Performed Gap Analysis and prepared reports for clients.
• Assisted senior architects in calculations regarding layout plans and front elevation designs.
• Completed all assigned tasks and drawings related to architectural construction of various floors of fast-paced projects.
• Completed required documentation for assigned projects and followed up on approvals for the same.
• Conducted research on building codes and requirements as applied to design and planning for each project assigned.
AREAS OF INTENT
• Auto CAD • Sustainability Analysis
• Renewable Energy Solutions
• BIM Models • Blueprint Interpretation
• Ecological Footprint Reduction
English & Spanish