An architecture intern is a student or a graduate with an architecture degree, seeking an entry-level position or an internship.
The goal of any internship is basically to learn the art of trade. Internships are a mandatory criterion to complete college or university degrees.
When applying for an Architecture Intern position, always furnish your application with a cover letter.
A cover letter can convey your passion and personal interest in the architecture intern position.
How to Write a Great Cover Letter for an architecture internship role?
Here are some helpful tips regarding Architecture intern cover letter writing:
- Showcase the skills and training that qualify you for the internship.
- Convey your willingness to learn.
- Close your cover letter proactively by showing your eagerness to discuss the role with the hiring manager.
Here is an architecture intern cover letter sample for your further guidance.
Architecture Intern Cover Letter Sample
302 Galaxy Square Lane
(003) 444- 5656
timothy .davis @ email . com
July 31, 2022
Mr. Kyle Roger
Green Building Solutions
714 East Kennedy Boulevard
Dear Mr. Roger:
I’m pleased to apply for the architecture intern position at Green Building Solutions. I have been inspired by the eco-friendly structures built by Green Building Solutions.
As a third-year student of BS Architecture at Hilton College of Engineering, I am poised to make use of my education and knowledge for your success.
The following are a few highlights of my profile that will help you see the relevance of my candidature to your demands for the Architecture Intern position:
- Strong mathematical skills
- A knack for making quick calculations regarding initial blueprint designs
- Special interest in sustainability studies and designing green alternatives to conventional designs
- Profound ability to compile and demonstrate information by using PowerPoint presentations
I am a hardworking individual who thrives in a challenging environment. My expertise in BIM, AutoCAD, and SPS will come in very handy in the design and planning department.
I can’t wait to join your team and start learning under the supervision of your team of senior architects. I am sure my hiring will prove to be mutually beneficial and you will find me to be a useful addition to your team.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I am eager to discuss this role with you in detail.