Writing a winning resume for a hospital housekeeping position requires extreme care and planning. That’s why we offer the information and tools you need to prepare a quality resume for a hospital housekeeping job.
Remember, first impressions count. Therefore, spend lots of time and energy to build your cover letter.
In order to build an impressive hospital housekeeping resume, you may get ideas from the following sample.
This example will help you with arranging your skills, qualifications, and capabilities in a consistent format.
Hospital Housekeeping Resume Example
54 Austria Street, Springfield, IL 69888
Seeking a position as a housekeeper at St. Anthony’s Hospital, where a great ability to maintain cleanliness can be fully utilized to maximize the sanitation condition of the facility.
• Highly skilled in the cleaning of resident rooms and other facility areas.
• In-depth knowledge of maintaining a positive physical and psychosocial environment for the residents, visitors, and employees.
• Proven record of supporting the cleanliness and sanitary condition of assigned hospital areas.
• Computer literate: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Completed comprehensive training in housekeeping
• Received employer’s recognition as the best housekeeper
ABC Hospital – Springfield, IL
July 2018 – Present
• Clean designated patient rooms and support areas
• Sanitize floors, surfaces, windows, and furniture
• Provide housekeeping support to patients and workers
• Distribute clean linen
• Operate different types of cleaning equipment.
St. John’s Hospital – Springfield, IL
May 2015 – July 2018
• Replaced linens and make beds
• Maintained a clean, safe environment, assuring the availability of supplies
• Removed trash and soiled linen
• Collected and transported hazardous waste
• Moved hospital records and furniture
High School Diploma
Springfield Community School, Springfield, IL – 2012
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of good housekeeping techniques
• Able to comply with a demanding schedule
• Demonstrated ability to follow directions accurately
• Strong willingness to perform additional duties per requirements