A cover letter for a server assistant resume initiates your communication with the future employer. It helps you to communicate with them in a friendly and personalized manner that is usually not possible in a resume.
How to Write a Perfect Server Assistant Cover Letter?
- In order to make a great cover letter, keep it short, well-crafted, and to the point.
- Include server assistant skills in your cover letter.
- Before writing your letter, carefully read the job advertisement or server assistant job description so you can customize the cover letter accordingly.
Take a look at the following sample, which will help you get started.
Sample Cover Letter for Server Assistant
December 19, 2020
Mr. John Doe,
Trump International Hotel & Tower
74 Mississauga Street West
Toronto, ON D4R 8W1
Re: Restaurant Server Assistant Position
Dear Mr. Doe:
I am pleased to submit my resume as a job application for the position of restaurant server assistant. I am confident that I would be a great asset to your team as I have many skills and experience in the foodservice industry.
My work experience at ABC hotel has developed my expertise working in a fast-paced environment. As can be seen on the enclosed resume, I am very skilled in greeting guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
Based on my understanding of your position of Restaurant Server Assistant, the following are some highlights of my experiences:
- Actively delivered food and beverages to guests.
- Interpreted cues from guests, ensuring orders are not rushed or delayed.
- Ensured the sanitation of all china, cutlery, and glassware.
- Described meals appropriately and answered guests’ questions.
- Monitored table paces and reported back to the administrator.
As an enthusiastic server assistant, I’d welcome the chance to meet with you to discuss how my experience and skills would be beneficial for the Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto. I will call you next Friday in order to follow up and to see if it is appropriate to set up an interview. In the meantime, you may contact me on the number given below.
Thank you for your time, and for considering me for the Server Assistant position at Trump International Hotel & Tower.