Housekeeping is a very important department especially in hotels and hospitals – which cannot work without a clean environment. The purpose of any job related to housekeeping is simple – cleaning.
The establishment that you are responsible for needed to be clean and maintained at all times.
This is a tough job; one has to be on his toes constantly to ensure that no dirty spot is visible and that dust is taken care of. Housekeeping personnel is required to work on rotating shifts as hotels and hospitals never close down.
There are many duties that housekeeping personnel needs to perform which may include cleaning rooms, hallways, and bathrooms. They also dust and polish furniture, wax floors, and remove debris from hallways and pool areas.
If you are looking for a position as housekeeping personnel, you may be interested in the following career goals or objectives when writing your resume.
Housekeeping and Cleaning Career Goals Examples
1. Looking for a Housekeeper position with Envision Health Facility utilizing skills in cleaning and chemical usage techniques to provide a neat and orderly facility.
2. Seeking a position as a Housekeeping Manager at Hyatt. Implementing the rules and regulations for the maintenance and housekeeping staff to ensure a clean and safe environment for the guests.
3. A cleaner position with Belle Resorts. Offering expertise in cleaning procedures along with profound knowledge of chemicals and equipment used for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
4. To work as a Housekeeping Manager at Shipyard Co. Employing knowledge of providing laundry and cleaning services to engender guest satisfaction.
5. To obtain employment as a Housekeeping Supervisor at Dock Cruises where the experience of providing laundry, cleaning, sorting and maintenance services will be fully utilized.
Recommended: 30 Housekeeping Resume Objectives