Writing a winning resume for hospital housekeeping position requires care, thought, and planning.
Consequently, we offer information and tools you need to prepare a quality resume for hospital housekeeping job.
Remember, first impressions count.In order to build an awesome resume, you may get ideas from the following sample. This example will help you arranging your skills, qualifications and capabilities in an effective format.
54 Example Street ● Springfield, IL 69888 ● (999) 999-9529 ● john @ email . com
Objective: A position as a housekeeper with St. Anthony’s Hospital where extensive ability to maintain cleanliness can be fully utilized to maximize the sanitation condition of facility.
Strengths & Qualifications
• Highly skilled in cleaning of resident rooms and other facility areas
• In-depth knowledge of maintaining a positive physical and psychosocial environment for the residents, visitors and employees
• Proven record of maintaining the cleanliness and sanitary condition of assigned hospital areas
• Able to operate different types of cleaning equipment
• Thorough understanding of collecting and transporting hazardous waste
• Particularly effective in moving hospital records and furniture
• Computer literate: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Completed comprehensive training in housekeeping
• Received employer’s recognition as the best housekeeper
May 2005 – July 2011
St. John’s Hospital – Springfield, IL
• Cleaned designated patient rooms and support areas
• Sanitized floors, surfaces, windows, and furniture
• Provided housekeeping support to patients and workers
• Distributed clean linen
• Replaced linens and make up bed units
• Maintained a clean, safe environment, assuring availability of supplies
• Removed trash and soiled linen
[Add other experiences here]
Springfield Community School, Springfield, IL – 2002
High School Diploma
Additional Knowledge and Abilities
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of good housekeeping techniques
• Able to comply with a demanding time schedule
• Demonstrated ability to follow directions accurately
• Strong willingness to perform additional duties per requirements