Resumes are one of the most important tools that you can use when looking for a job and they have to be written just rightly.
Writing a targeted resume for a hospitality aide position will pose many challenges.
Typically, your resume is used to show your skills and experience to a prospective employer.
Your resume should be in sync with the requirements of the company that you are applying to.
If you have been through the job description provided in an advertisement thoroughly, you will know which points to pick up and use them to your benefit.
Since we are talking about the hospitality world here, your resume needs to be extra appealing.
See also: Hospitality Aide Cover Letter
The following resume sample will guide you on how you can write a resume for a hospitality aide position.
Hospitality Aide Resume Sample
2635 Uber Drive, Cedar City, UT 22222
ifrost @ email . com
An honest, reliable and polite individual who is well-motivated to work in a hospitality environment. Hardworking and conscientious, combined with a great sense of patient care and knowledge of care standards.
- Well versed in assisting resident care in movement and ambulation
- Able to demonstrate proper use, repair, and maintenance of hospital equipment
- Well versed in performing rehabilitation therapy in sync with a patient care plan
- Track record of working in environments catering to the specific needs of elderly patients
|– Patient care
– Post-acute medical care
– Bedside assistance
– Food and nutrition
|– IPOC Processes
– Hospice care
– Mobility support
|– Long term care
– Rehabilitation therapy
– Patient hygiene
– Food preparation
- Introduced food stations in residential areas, thereby bringing food delivery time down by 25%
- Increased patient confidence by suggesting and implementing suitable outdoor activities
- Decreased chances of incorrect food delivery by introducing a food roster system for each patient
- Rehabilitated 15 patients with Bell’s Palsy by involving them in rigorous exercising regimens
PROFESSIONAL WORK HISTORY
Sava Senior Care, Cedar City, UT 6/2008 to Present
- Assist residents in handling day to day tasks such as bathing, toileting, and grooming
- Turn mattresses, change linen and replenish supplies in the room and bathroom
- Perform food service functions such as serving food trays and assisting residents in partaking food
- Provide residents with emotional and physical support
- Wheel residents to doctors’ appointments, therapies, and recreational activities
- Assist nursing personnel in implementing core patient care plan
- Answer call lights in a timely manner and respond to emergencies in accordance with facility rules
- Operate and maintain facility equipment by ensuring appropriate use and storage
- Help families in understanding the nature of disease or disability and provide them with a shoulder to lean on during distressing times
Extendicare Health Services, Cedar City, UT 1/2005 to 5/2008
- Provided physical support to residents including grooming, washing, toileting, and bathing
- Made beds, changed linens and coordinated efforts with laundry staff to ensure a constant supply of bedsheets and towels
- Assisted residents in moving around by providing physical support and pushing wheelchairs
- Responded to emergency situations by performing CPR and First Aid
- Assisted residents during outdoor activities and provided companionship
Trent High School, Cedar City, UT