A resume for echo technician position needs to be treated like a persuasive document and requires no less preparation than a persuasive essay. Knowing your audience is very important when it comes to effective resume building; it is just like advertising document, the more you know about the audience, better equipped you’ll be to build a favorable opinion of yourself.
Before building your resume for the echo technician position be targeted by finding out more about your potential employer. One important step in this regard is jotting down and then prioritizing your current and impending competencies before beginning to write.
See the example below to get a better idea.
Echo Tech Resume Sample
7688 Foulk Road ♦ Wilmington DE, 67898
Cellular: (004) 222-5555 ♦ Home: (009) 555-7777 ♦ Email: ethan . tyler @ email .com
A prudent and systematic echo technology expert offering hands on experience in conducting cardiac ultrasounds, particularly skilled in sonography and echocardiography.
|● Doppler Imaging||● Biopsy||● Post Operative Reporting|
|● Echocardiography||● Stress Testing||● Diagnostic screening|
|● EKG||● RCUT/RDCS||● ARDMS Registered|
• Sequoia 512 • GE-Vivid 7 • Acuson • Phillis IE 33
• Expert in producing and recording optimized images of cardiac movement, shape, size and structure
• Capable of conducting cerebrovascular examinations, studying venous reflux and interrogating arterial grafts
• Proficient in conducting standard Doppler with pulse and continuous wave
• Efficient in performing bubble studies and contrast
• Knowledge of patient safety procedures and protocol
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Echo Technician | Medical City, Wilmington, DE | Jan 2012 – Present
• Perform 2D Doppler M Mode Echocardiograms and prepare reports accordingly
• Carryout treadmill stress tests and document the results
• Operate cardiac ultrasound equipment and perform preventive maintenance of the equipment
• Obtain patient history and data before the procedures, assist in preparing the patients for the procedure, explain the procedure to anxious patients and file the results promptly
• Designed and executed two educational programs on USG techniques
• Diagnosed a minor and rare venal reflux error in a chronic patient who came out undiagnosed of the procedure twice previously
Echo Technician | Francis Hospital, Wilmington, DE | May 2010 – Dec 2011
• Took EKG observations, prepared patients for procedure and communicated patient specifics to concerned doctor
• Carried out non evasive screening procedures
• Performed diagnostic USG scans on various parts of the body
• Issued written summary statements for diagnostic studies
• Trained two new inductees in Phillis IE 33 operational functioning successfully
AS, Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography
Hi Rank Medical College, Wilmington, DE | April 2010
American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)