Cardiac sonography is a technical field, and even if you are certified and skilled in it, you need a killer resume to beat the present-day job market competition.
Although the resume format and layout you select also matter a lot, the content is most crucial when it comes to resume writing.
How to Write a Great Resume for Cardiac Sonographer Position?
We have provided 5 tips below for your convenience. These tips cover all the critical points to be considered as you build a cardiac sonographer resume.
Relate your qualifications and experiences to the needs of the prospective employer
Create clear, coherent, and crisp content
Use direct and straightforward language?
Include a section highlighting your relevant achievements
Provided your current contact information
Here is a cardiac Sonographer resume sample for your guidance.
See also: Cardiac Sonographer Cover Letter
Cardiac Sonographer Resume Example
450 Yale Ave, Cleveland, OH 67278
Systematic and tactful cardiac professional offering strong proficiency in 2-dimensioned Doppler-based procedures and echocardiography. Expert in obtaining diagnostic recordings from cardiac ultrasound images and hemodynamic data. Current BLS-HP certification, along with exceptional arrhythmia interpretation skills.
MARIN GENERAL HOSPITAL, Cleveland, OH
• Implemented Cardiology PACS system at the department, which resulted in enhanced and accurate inter-departmental communication of results.
• Adapted various sonographic procedures to suit the diagnostic needs after a detailed discussion with the consulting specialist for individual cases.
• Conducted preventive maintenance of the machinery increasing the life of sonography equipment by two years on average.
• Ensure efficient operation of the department.
• Perform cardiac ultrasounds and sonographic studies utilizing the latest Doppler and color flow techniques.
• Obtain diagnostic readings from cardiac ultrasound imaging and issue reports based on the same.
• Maintain positive and workable relationships with patients and other departments to ensure effective coordination and communication regarding the context of the study.
Assistant Echo Technician
MEDNAX, Cleveland, OH
May 2012 – Sep 2017
• Documented all studies conducted in the sonography room while adhering to the issued guidelines.
• Analyzed studies conducted for diagnostic reporting and obtained images from the same for referral cases.
• Performed recommended measurements and calculations before each examination.
Diploma in Cardiovascular Technology
ARDMS, Cleveland, OH – 2007
A.S., Diagnostic Medical Sonography
CAHEA, Cleveland, OH – 2006
|• Pediatric ECG
• Sonographic Evaluation
• Trans-esophageal Echo
• ICAEL Documentation
|• Trans-thoracic Imaging
• Color-flow Analysis
• Stress Echo
• MSDS Familiarity
|• Bubble Studies
• Pharmacological Echo