Cardiac sonography is a technical field, and even if you are certified and skilled in it, you need a killer resume to beat the present day job market competition.
Although the resume format and layout you select also matter a lot, the content is most crucial when it comes to resume writing.
We have provided a checklist below for your convenience.
It covers all the critical points to be considered as you build a cardiac sonographer resume.
• Do your qualifications relate to the employer’s specified job demands?
• Is the content clear, coherent, and crisp?
• Have you used direct and straightforward language?
• Have you included a section highlighting your relevant achievements?
• Have you provided correct contact information?
• Is the information on your resume accurate and correct?
• Does your resume demonstrate a progression in responsibility?
Make sure you utilize the above checklist and compare your resume against it cautiously before dispatching.
Below is a cardiac Sonographer resume sample for your guidance.
See also: Cardiac Sonographer Cover Letter
Cardiac Sonographer Resume Example
450 Yale Ave, Cleveland, OH 67278
Systematic and tactful cardiac professional offering strong proficiency in 2-dimensioned Doppler-based procedures and echocardiography. Expert in obtaining diagnostic recordings from cardiac ultrasound images and hemodynamic data. Current BLS-HP certification, along with exceptional arrhythmia interpretation skills.
• Implemented Cardiology PACS system at the department, which resulted in enhanced and accurate interdepartmental communication of results
• Adapted various sonographic procedures to suit the diagnostic needs after a detailed discussion with the consulting specialist for individual cases
• Conducted preventive maintenance of the machinery increasing the life of sonography equipment by two years on the average
|• Pediatric ECG|
• Sonographic Evaluation
• Trans-esophageal Echo
• ICAEL Documentation
|• Trans-thoracic Imaging|
• Color-flow Analysis
• Stress Echo
• MSDS Familiarity
|• Bubble Studies|
• Pharmacological Echo
MARIN GENERAL HOSPITAL, Cleveland, OH | 2011-present
• Ensure efficient operation of the department
• Perform cardiac ultrasounds and sonographic studies utilizing the latest Doppler and color flow techniques
• Obtain diagnostic readings from cardiac ultrasound imaging and issue reports based on same
• Maintain positive and workable relationships with patients and other departments to ensure effective coordination and communication regarding the context of the study
Assistant Echo Technician
MEDNAX, Cleveland, OH | 2007-2011
• Documented all studies conducted in the sonography room while adhering to the issued guidelines
• Analyzed studies conducted for diagnostic reporting and obtained images from the same for referral cases
• Performed recommended measurements and calculations before each examination
Diploma in Cardiovascular Technology
ARDMS, Cleveland, OH – 2007
A.S., Diagnostic Medical Sonography
CAHEA, Cleveland, OH – 2006