From the many sections on a Security Guard resume, the first section (whichever one it may be) is the most important.
In a majority of resumes, the first section is usually a security guard objective statement or a summary of qualifications, which introduce a candidate to a prospective employer.
For every resume, a simple security guard summary or profile statement needs to be written by candidates.
This statement must be written in a concise and eye-catching manner.
The first thing you need to do before writing this section is to brainstorm a little – what skills do you have that will help you do a security guard job properly?
Compare this list of skills with the employers’ requirements and mention how you can meet their demands.
Refer below for a list of summary of qualifications for the position of a security guard:
Security Guard Summary for Resume
• Highly-motivated and vigilant Security Guard with 6+ years’ progressively responsible experience in conducting patrolling and security tasks. Well-versed in installing and maintaining security alarms and responding to emergencies promptly. Ability to provide effective access and egress control while taking appropriate actions to minimize security threats.
• Competent and energized Security Guard with 8+ years’ proven record of providing security to people and property in high volume environments. Skilled at interacting with people from different social backgrounds, along with a keen ability to work well under high duress. A friendly and approachable individual who remains alert at all times. Bilingual: English and Spanish.
• Quick and meticulous guard with over two years of security-related experience at different organizations. Proficient in using modern security equipment such as RF scanners. Exceptional customer service and communication skills aimed at informing customers of potential hazards and assisting them in times of distress.
• A confident, friendly, and outgoing security professional. Solid background in facilitating smooth access and egress of customers and visitors and controlling traffic flow in and out of parking lots. Trained in gun retention and use and power handcuffing. Ability to handle crises intervention and tactical communication activities.
• Well organized and focused Security Guard with extensive experience in access systems and investigative procedures. Excellent eye for detail along with sound ability to set priorities effectively. Experienced in carrying out patrolling services and incident report writing. Ability to carry out First Aid and CPR. OCAT certified.