A security guard resume objective is the first section of a resume that states your career goals and outlines your best skills. It also shows your enthusiasm to work for a specific employer by stating how you can contribute to their security.
In order to write a security guard resume objective, mention the job title, add 2–3 of your core key skills, and mention what you hope to achieve in the job. Keep it short and to-the-point.
Why do you need a resume objective?
A well-written career objective will prove that you are enthusiastic to work for the employer and just the right candidate they are seeking.
The following are are a few perfect examples of objectives for a security guard resume.
Sample Objectives for a Security Guard Resume
Security Guard Objectives
1. Vigilant Security Guard eager to work for ABC Company. Leveraging skills in patrolling, policing buildings, controlling traffic, and monitoring security cameras and alarm systems to create a safe environment for staff and public.
2. Poised to ensure the security of ABC Company as a Security guard, utilizing 4+ years of law enforcement experience. Ability to deal with customers and the public in a professional and courteous manner. Security guard license. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
3. Action-Oriented security guard, who enjoys working hard and looks for challenges. Eager to work for World Surf League to attain the maximum security levels, and prevent theft and damage. Able to act and react as necessary. CPR Certified.
4. High-energy security guard, with strong customer service orientation and friendly demeanor seeking a position at Great Dane. Combining passion and experience in security-related services to secure the company’s and employee’s property from loss or damage.
5. Uniquely qualified Security guard with good judgment, common sense, and engagement skills seeking a position at Concept Consulting. Providing exceptional security-related services using tact and diplomacy, as well as integrity and honesty.
6. To ensure the safety and security of AAA Company in the capacity of a Security Guard. Performing scheduled security patrols while watching for unusual conditions to safeguard customers, employees, and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
7. Hardworking security guard, with excellent customer service skills and attention to detail, poised to work for RV Community. Bringing the ability to work with minimal supervision, a high standard of work quality, and excellent organizational skills to contribute to a safe work environment.
8. Detail-oriented security guard, with excellent surveillance skills, as well as integrity and professionalism. Eager to work for Master Security to protect the clients’ assets, property, and personnel.
9. Extremely vigilant security guard seeking a position at Pilgrim Consulting. Utilizing a special talent for observing for signs of crime or disorder and investigating disturbances to protect premises, assets, and staff.
Hospital and Healthcare
10. Passionate Security Guard seeking a position at Mercy Philadelphia Hospital. Utilizing expertise in patrolling, investigating, and following-up on incidents to ensure optimum security.
11. A position as a Security Guard at NYU Langone Medical Center to make the most of a strong background in protecting life and property. Known for maintaining good work and personal habits.
12. Seasoned security guard looking for a position at Community College. Eager to ensure the safety and security of the campus by patrolling, and responding to emergencies.
13. Detail-oriented, conscious individual, looking for a position as a Security Guard at the University of Minnesota. Bringing skills in patrolling, monitoring surveillance equipment, and inspecting buildings to provide exceptional security services in an educational setting.
14. To work for City College as a Security Guard. Using three years of law enforcement experience to ensure a secure environment for the students and the public. Demonstrated ability to identify and deal with security problems.
Hotel and Resort
15. To work as a Security Guard for The Spring Resorts. Leveraging skills in patrolling and securing the property to achieve the highest standards of performance while promoting a positive work atmosphere.
16. To work for the Pearl Hotel in the capacity of a security guard. Executing security duties to adequately protect the life and property of guests, associates, and the hotel’s property. Known for resolving problems in a timely, effective manner.
17. To work for Norwegian Cruise Line as a Security Guard. Maintaining the ship’s security and safety through patrolling and monitoring. Able to detect any indication of fire and investigate any causes for concern.
Entry Level Security Guard Resume Objectives Examples
18. To work for X Company as a security guard. Leveraging passion to protect employees, guests, and company property. Able to enforce parking policies and entrance protocols.
19. Cautious and reliable Security Guard eager to contribute to ABC Company. Bringing a strong work ethic and commitment to safety. Strong attention to detail.
20. Dependable Security Guard seeking a position at XYZ Company using training and license to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules. Special talent for remaining calm in emergency situations.
21. Recent high school graduate looking for a security guard position at Urban Pathways. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team. CPR and First Aid Certified. Current Driver’s License.
22. A passionate and vigilant individual with proven security-related knowledge. Seeking a position as a Security Guard at ABC Inc., to leverage excellent judgment skills and ability to work independently.
23. Seeking a security guard position at ABC Security Company utilizing security guard training to ensure a safe environment for staff and visitors. Current NYS Security Guard License.
Generally speaking, a security guard resume objective statement should be targeted, clear, and concise. You must start your resume with an objective statement especially if you are a career changer or less experience in hand.