People working at a salon front desk are required to provide tier one services to clients as they enter into the salon premises.
They need to possess excellent knowledge about products and services offered by the salon so that they can provide clients with relevant information.
If you are seeking a position in salon front desk, you need to write an effective resume which contains the required skills and phrases in bullet form. The following example will assist you in your Salon Front Desk job application process.
550 Park Boulevard, Lincoln, RI 82928
(900) 919-9239, Email
SALON FRONT DESK
Offering skills clerical work and excellence in providing client services to provide above par satisfaction to the salon’s clients.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Highly skilled in providing first contact services to clients
• In-depth knowledge of essential services offered in a salon environment
• Demonstrated ability to work in a customer oriented and fast paced environment
• Hands-on experience in marketing the salon business through various strategic methods
• Bilingual – Excellent written and verbal skills in English and French
• Increase salon patronage by 20% by providing new offers to existing and new clients
• Trained three new employees as receptionists for deployment to the salon’s new branches across three states
Zelma’s Salon – Lincoln, RI
Front Desk Receptionist 2010-present
• Greet clients and guests as they arrive
• Provide clients with information on salon’s services and offers
• Take payments against services rendered
• Take part in marketing activities designed to increase service sales
• Create salon schedules for staff duties
Marriott- Lincoln, RI
Reception Clerk 2008-2010
• Provided tier-1 service to walk-in clients
• Handled PABX and telephone calls
• Managed complaints
• Made budgets and controlled expenses
GED | Lincoln High School, Lincoln, RI – 2007
• Client orientation
• Ethical and highly organized
• Multitask and work in a fast paced environment
• Profound understanding of working in stressful situations