A Front Desk Attendant is usually employed by hotels, resorts or healthcare facilities. They are responsible for providing outstanding service to all customers, patients, members, guests and staff, whether by phone or in person while maintaining the company’s operating standards continually in a proficient manner. Their duties also include collecting proper cash, accommodating guest requests, posting room charges, handling guests’ complaints and preparing reports using computer.
The purpose of a front desk attendant resume is to show your best and most professional qualifications to the recruiter before an interview. Front Desk Attendants needs to be very precise when it comes to crafting an interview-winning resume.
The following resume sample includes quantifiable skills and accomplishments that will help you to effectively showcase your capabilities on a resume to get the interview. Don’t forget to include this Front Desk Attendant Cover Letter with your job application.
17 Amsterdam Street, Fairport, NY 98524
(999) 000-8765, mary @ email . com
FRONT DESK ATTENDANT
Bringing exceptional reception and customer care skills to strengthen the front desk operations.
Over 3 years’ experience in secretarial and customer service capacities. Highly skilled in providing service to multicultural clients, handling cash and credit cards and managing multiple tasks simultaneously. Excellent communication skills and work ethic.
Maintains friendly and pleasant relations with clients and coworkers. Complies with employers’ standards of operations by adhering to the core values of the company. Upholds confidence and credibility level with all customers and staff. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
[List your accomplishments here]
Sep 2012 – Mar 2016
Rochester Athletic Club for Women Perinton – Fairport, NY
Front Desk Attendant
• Greeted members and guests of the club
• Entered data of membership information into computerized membership system
• Operated juice and coffee bar and served the same to customers
• Maintained the overall sanitation of the club
• Operated multi-line phone system
• Participated in all meetings and training seminars
High School Diploma | City Public School, Fairport, NY | 2015
• Able to give accurate and detailed information to visitors and guests
• Proficient in using computer programs and office equipment