Hotels, resorts or healthcare facilities usually employ a Front Desk Attendant.
They are responsible for providing outstanding service to all customers, patients, members, guests, and staff, whether by phone or in person.
Additionally, they maintain the company’s operating standards continually in a proficient manner.
Their duties also include collecting proper cash, accommodating guest requests, posting room charges, handling guests’ complaints, and preparing reports using a computer.
The purpose of a front desk attendant resume is to show your best and most professional qualifications to the recruiter before an interview.
Front Desk Attendants needs to be very precise when it comes to crafting an interview-winning resume.
The following resume sample includes quantifiable skills and accomplishments that will help you to effectively showcase your capabilities on a resume to get the interview.
Don’t forget to include this Front Desk Attendant Cover Letter with your job application.
Front Desk Attendant Resume Example
17 Amsterdam Street, Fairport, NY 98524
FRONT DESK ATTENDANT
Bringing exceptional reception and customer care skills to strengthen the front desk operations.
Over 9 years of successful track record in secretarial and customer service capacities. Experienced in assisting multicultural clients, handling cash and credit cards, and managing multiple tasks simultaneously. Excellent communication skills and work ethic. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
[List your accomplishments here]
Front Desk Attendant
Rochester Athletic Club, Fairport, NY | 2012-present
• Greet members and guests of the club
• Enter data of membership information into the computerized membership system
• Operate juice and coffee bar and serve the same to customers
• Maintain the overall sanitation of the club
• Maintain friendly and pleasant relations with clients and coworkers
• Comply with employers’ standards of operations by adhering to the core values of the company
Front Desk Attendant
ABC Company – Fairport, NY | 2006-2012
• Operated a multi-line phone system
• Provided accurate and detailed information to visitors and guests
• Used computer programs and office equipment to manage front desk area
• Participated in all meetings and training seminars
• Upheld confidence and credibility level with all customers and staff
High School Diploma
City Public School, Fairport, NY