Front Desk Agents are responsible for a professional, delicate, and efficient check-in and check-out for each guest of the hotel.
They process all payments in line with the hotel’s requirements.
These professionals should be competitive enough to give information to visitor inquiries on the desk or via the telephone.
Also, they need to complete day by day checklists and practice exceptional hospitality and good manners at all times.
Here is a sample of a front desk agent’s resume that will tell you what these responsibilities are and how best to create a workable resume.
Besides, see this Front Desk Agent Cover Letter Example to support your resume.
Front Desk Agent Resume Example
123 May Street, Jacksonville, NC 33455
FRONT DESK AGENT
Offers exceptional customer care skills, strong work ethics, and related experience to contribute effectively in a highly stimulating work environment.
• 5+ years’ extensive experience in different Front Desk roles
• Highly skilled in customer services activities – both on the telephone and in person
• Special talent for handling guests regarding registration, check-in, and check-out
• Proficient in managing cash and credit cards
• Proven record of servicing guests’ complaints and resolving problems in a friendly manner
• Good skills in math and accounting
• Technical – MS Office Suite
• Bilingual – English and Spanish
Front Desk Officer
Regency Inn Hotel – Jacksonville, NC | Jan 2010 – Present
• Welcome guests on arrival and provide information regarding room availability, types, and rates
• Assign rooms pertinent to guests’ needs and choice
• Collect payments for rooms and board
• Instruct bellboys to assist guests with luggage
• Provide information regarding hotel policies and activities in response to queries both on the phone and in person
• Maintain inventories pertinent to vacancies, reservations, and rooms
• Compile reports relevant to guest accounts, receipts and vouchers both manually and electronically
Front Desk Clerk
Pebble Beach Resorts – Pebble Beach, CA | May 2008- Jan 2010
• Greeted, registered, and assigned rooms to guests
• Answered phones
• Verified customers’ credit
• Kept records of room accessibility and guests’ accounts using a computer
• Computed bills, collected payments, and made a change for guests
• Stocked and cleaned workplace for the next shift
Specialized Courses in Front Desk Management
High School Diploma
ABC High School – Jacksonville, NC – 2006
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to stand long hours at the front desk counter
• Good time management skills
• Customer oriented telephone etiquette