A food and beverage server is the first point of contact in a hospitality environment.
S/he is expected to greet customers and provide them with preliminary service and seating information.
To get this job, you need to write a resume that holds excellent information regarding your skills and experiences.
Following is a sample resume for the F&B Server position.
The purpose of this example is to familiarize you with a suitable resume format and style.
➜ Restaurant Server Resume Sample
➜ Food and Beverage Server Cover Letter
Food and Beverage Server Resume Example
3922 Sutton Dr
Gainesville, FL 95214
FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVER
Bringing expertise in first-tier customer services along with a solid background in a service-oriented hospitality setting.
• 4+ years’ progressive experience working in the food and beverage industry
• Highly skilled in providing first contact customer service to guests from multicultural backgrounds
• Proven ability to provide patrons with personal attention to make them more comfortable in the environment
• Able to provide service courteously and efficiently while maintaining a clean work area
• Able to check guest’s identification accurately
• Known to work perfectly in a fast-paced environment
EXCELLENCE IN HOSPITALITY SERVICES
• Managed three groups of customers simultaneously by providing them with tier one and two services.
• Trained exclusively and promoted from maintenance worker to Food and Beverage Server following exceptional services to the hotel’s guests.
Food and Beverage Server
Hyatt – Gainesville, FL
Feb 2018 – May 2022
• Greeted customers as they arrive
• Helped them find the table of their choice
• Provided menus and take orders
• Served food and beverages
• Offered welcome drinks to customers
• Took orders and delivered food
• Ensured accuracy and speed of order
• Assisted in the kitchen when needed
• Cleaned and bussed tables as required
CITY SCHOOL, Gainesville, FL | 2008
“I have great attention to detail, cool temperament, and ability to remain polite even in unpleasant circumstances.”