A food and beverage server is the first point of contact in a hospitality environment.
He or she is expected to greet customers and provide them with preliminary service and seating information.
In order to get this job, you need to write a resume that holds excellent information regarding your skills and experiences.
Following is a sample resume for F&B Server position. The purpose of this example is to familiarize you with a good resume format and style.
3922 Sutton Dr | Gainesville, FL 95214 | (000) 152-0409 | Email
FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVER
• 3+ years’ progressive experience working in food and beverage industry
• Highly skilled in providing first contact customer service to guests from multicultural backgrounds
• Proven ability to provide patrons with personal attention in order to make them more comfortable in the environment
• Able to provide service in a courteous and efficient manner while maintaining a clean work area
• Able to check guest’s identification accurately
• Known to work perfectly in a fast paced environment
EXCELLENCE IN HOSPITALITY SERVICES
• Managed three groups of customers simultaneously by providing them with tier one and two services
• Trained exclusively and promoted from maintenance worker to Food and Beverage Server following exceptional services to the hotel’s guests
Hyatt – Gainesville, FL
Food and Beverage Server (Feb 2008 – Dec 2012)
• Greeted customers as they arrive
• Helped them seat on the table of their choice
• Provided menus and take orders
• Served food and beverages
• Offered welcome drinks to customers
• Took orders and delivered food
• Ensured accuracy and speed of order
• Assisted in the kitchen when needed
• Cleaned and bussed tables as needed
Diploma: CITY SCHOOL, Gainesville, FL | 2008
“I have great attention to detail, cool temperament and ability to remain polite even in unpleasant circumstances.”
Last updated on