There is nothing more important than to focus on writing a resume that is sure to meet the hiring manager’s requirements – yes, that is how you get chosen.
Here is a sample you can use:
Food and Beverage Associate Resume Example
41 Teal Road, Stowe, VT 44410
FOOD AND BEVERAGE ASSOCIATE
Highly skilled and service-oriented food and beverage associate with 11+ years’ extensive experience in handling the food and beverage functions of a busy dining facility, with a particular focus on repeat business. Proven ability to greet guests in a friendly manner, ensuring that they are made immediately comfortable.
– Food Service Excellence
– Food Preparation
– Customer Care and Service
– Stocking and Rotating
– Food Safety and Hygiene
– Inventory Oversight
– Complaint Handling
• Implemented a novel food and beverage inventory system, which provided alerts when inventory levels reached 25%.
• Successfully maintained the taste of all menu items, by suggesting and overseeing core quality control measures.
• Increased food portions, providing customers with more value for their money, resulting in an increase in customer base.
• Decreased the cost of food items by 50%, by bringing onboard a less expensive but quality food supplier.
Food and Beverage Associate
Wyndham Hotels, Stowe, VT
Oct 2012 – Present
• Greet guests as they arrive at the hotel or restaurant within the hotel, and ensure that they are correctly seated.
• Oversee the provision of menus to guests, and assist them in choosing items according to their tastes.
• Ensure that orders are timely relayed to the kitchen area, and are being followed up properly.
• Oversee the cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas, to ensure that they are in sync with standards.
• Monitor food and beverage inventory, communicating low stock situations to the kitchen manager.
• Create and maintain effective liaison with food suppliers and vendors, to ensure timely and accurate delivery of food and beverage items.
• Handle complaints and suggestions related to food and beverage services, focusing on repeat business.
• Provide food and beverage teams with leadership, to ensure that they outstandingly perform their work.
Captain Cook’s, Stowe, VT
Aug 2007 – Oct 2012
• Assisted hosts in taking and relaying orders to the kitchen area.
• Ascertained that all tables were properly laid out, according to established protocols.
• Served food and beverage items to customers, in accordance with their orders.
• Cleared tables after customers left, and ensured that they were properly cleaned.
• Replenished condiments stations and communicated low stock situations to the manager.
High School Diploma
Stowe High School, Stowe, VT – 2009