While career objectives are usually used when someone is applying for their first job, career summaries are useful for experienced candidates.
Resume summaries highlight an individual’s ability to excel in a specific role and provide an introduction to the resume that the employer is about to read.
Food and beverage resume summaries should be written with much care since they sum up a candidate’s abilities in a few lines.
Mentioning of F&B skills and abilities in a resume summary is very important; you also need to write how you can use these skills to meet the demands of the f&b position.
To be able to write a good resume summary, you first need to read the job description thoroughly and understand what is expected of you.
For instance, if you are applying for a food and beverage worker’s position, you will need first to comprehend that this is a position that requires a high level of customer service and hospitality.
Summary Examples of Food and Beverage Resume
• Dedicated and hardworking professional with 7+ years’ experience working in the food and beverage industry. Exceptionally skilled at providing the best customer services to restaurant patrons to ensure recurring business. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
• A reliable and self-motivated individual with hands-on experience in delivering exceptional food and beverage services to customers. Excellent communicator who has a proven ability to handle guests’ concerns and complaints effectively. Verifiable track record of strong rapport building with patrons, which resulted in recurring business.
• Highly-motivated food and beverage worker with over 10+ year track record in driving revenue through exceptional serving skills. Demonstrated ability to take and deliver accurate orders. Exceptional problem-solving skills and a knack for ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Organized, people-oriented, multitasker with a high energy background in serving food and beverages. Excellent communication skills and knowledge of F&B serving activities with a passion for excellence.
• Self-directed individual with substantial experience in the food and beverage industry. Resourceful and enthusiastic with a strong passion for providing exceptional customer services and ensuring recurring business.
• Energetic, goal-focused high school graduate with a genuine interest in working in the food and beverage industry. A calm and friendly individual who is eager to providing excellent customer services to satisfy the needs of customers.