How does your resume begin? If the answer to this is anything other than the resume objective, you are doing something wrong. When you write a resume for food and beverage manager position, the first thing that you must look into is how to write the objective. The objective does not only provide a heading for a resume. It gives the resume a direction to flow into. Once you have written the objective, you will notice that the rest of the resume will fall into place automatically.
If this is the first time that you are going to write a resume, you should delve deep into what needs to go into one. Resume objectives must never be written haphazardly. They need to possess a certain structure to win an employer’s heart. If you place an objective just for the sake of it, you are making a great mistake. Resume objectives need to be informational and apt, charting out what your career goals are, and how you intend to make sure that you become a contributory asset to the company to which you are applying. Remember that the more articulate that you are in an objective, the higher the chances of your resume being read by a hiring manager who is hoping to go through one that is not ordinary.
Here are some examples of resume objectives for a food and beverage manager position:
• Highly efficient, service-oriented and resourceful Food and Beverage Manager with 15+ years of extensive experience working in a high-end hotel setting. Presently looking for a position at Hotel Downtown offering expertise in managing day to day food and beverage operations within provided budgets.
• Food and Beverage Manager with over 10 years of experience in leading F&B teams to ensure high quality food and beverage service to guests. Looking for a position at Marriott applying proficiency in managing service aspects of all food and beverage assigned areas and events.
• Seeking a position as a Food and Beverage Manager at Guest Services Inc utilizing skills in handling both frontend and backend food and beverage activities, to ensure delivery of exceptional services to guests.
• Desire a Food and Beverage Manager position at Doubletree Hotel. Bringing talents in developing and implementing an inviting environment for guests and visitors to ensure a distinctive food and beverage experience.
• To obtain a position as a Food and Beverage Manager with Omni Hotels using exceptional skills in ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, through delivery of well-placed and guest-oriented food and beverage services.