The role of event managers is exceptionally dynamic and has a high focus on planning and executing successful events.
They are required to be outgoing individuals who can liaise with different agencies to organize a perfect event.
The first step in pursuit of an exciting career as an event manager is to build a resume that is tailored to the needs of the prospective employer.
A good resume not only showcases your relevant skills but also demonstrates how your unique blend of qualifications can prove to be an asset to the prospective organization.
Below are two event manager resume examples for the guidance of job seekers in this regard.
Related: Cover Letter for Event Manager Resume
Event Manager Resume Sample 1
411 North West Ave
Austin, TX 34008
“I am known for successfully driving revenue through organizing memorable events.“
Results-driven and active event management professional with a 9+ years’ verifiable track record in organizing and managing small and large events – from proposal to delivery. A highly efficient team player who has excellent presentation skills, contagious enthusiasm, and a deep-rooted passion for excellence. Established a reputation for unique event management abilities to achieve the desired results. Known for meeting and exceeding the expectations of employers.
– Needs Assessment – Service Quality Assurance
– Pre-event Meetings – Budgeting
– Client Relationships – Vendor Coordination
– Site Inspection – Timeline Development
– Third-Party Services – Event Promotion
– Progress Reporting – Customer Service
[Company Name], Austin, TX
5/2015 – Present
• Meet the clients to ascertain their needs.
• Finalize and manage the budget.
• Develop event programs and timelines and get it approved by the clients.
• Engage vendors and service providers to ensure timely event arrangements.
• Established a new pattern for pre-event meetings with clients, vendors, and the event management team leading to a 60% enhancement in the smoothness of the event planning process.
• Attracted an additional referral revenue worth $50000 caused by enhanced customer satisfaction level.
• Reduced communication errors by 100% through the initiation of interactive timelines that enabled all members to update the project status from varied locations.
ABC Company, Austin, TX
8/2006 – 4/2015
• Coordinated details of the event verbally and in writing with the clients.
• Facilitated the team in making all the event-related arrangements.
• Booked short and long-term events for clients.
• Identified and pursued opportunities for more business.
Associate of Arts in Event Management
St Louis Community College, Austin, TX | 2005
• Bilingual: Fluent in English and Spanish
• Computer: Outlook, EMS, and Powerpoint
Event Manager Resume Sample 2
7 High Street, Mount Holly, NJ 53432
• Successful event manager with a track record of ensuring that all events run seamlessly
• Proficient in event concept creation and project planning for each event
• Special talent for organizing materials and their shipment needs
• Hands-on experience in staffing events appropriately
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• Excellent communication and coordination skills
• Able to use social media tools
• Track record of managing fast-paced events
• Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills
• Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
• Computer savvy
Caftan Event Solutions – Mount Holly, NJ
July 2020 – Present
• Lead all events following quality assurance guidelines
• Manage successful execution of all events
• Perform pre-event coordination activities
• Monitor overall even flow and make adjustments as and when needed
• Perform post-event activities such as data entry and reporting
• Assign and direct staff to their duties
• Manage and resolve customer complaints
• Worked with several local businesses and agencies to secure sponsorship on an ongoing basis
• Assisted with planning and running three major events simultaneously
Bachelor of Business Administration
NJ Business School – Mount Holly, NJ