Credit controllers work in financial control companies where their prime duty is to ensure that credit accounts are appropriately managed.
They decide whether a client is worthy of more credit.
If you are thinking to obtain a job as a credit controller, the following resume samples will help you build/update your resume.
Credit Controller Resume Sample 1
542 Grand Avenue
Middletown, OH 55555
Looking for a Credit Controller position with ABC Financial Management Systems to utilize a strong background in credit control activities and superb organizational skills to efficiently manage the company’s clients’ accounts.
• 12+ years’ experience working as a Credit Controller
• Highly skilled in setting up loan terms and conditions following the company’s policies
• Track record of performing credit and collection functions through direct client communication channels
• Hands-on experience in resolving complex credit issues
• Increased the company’s loan capability by ensuring that “would be” delinquent accounts were eradicated.
• Processed loan applications for three large conglomerates simultaneously thereby meeting proposed deadlines.
ABC Company – Middletown, OH
• Monitor overdue debts and minimize DSO
• Follow up on delinquent accounts
• Identify and manage credit notes and write-off concerns
• Document customer payment issues
• Planned and organized tasks effectively
Acme Financial Services – Middletown, OH
• Managed account reconciliations and managed debt
• Established new customer accounts
• Ensured reduction on accounts receivable
• Ensured cash collection targets are met
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Middletown City College – Middletown, OH – 2005
OTHER SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
• Excellent follow-up skills
• Strong negotiating skills
• Outstanding analytic acumen
Credit Controller Resume Sample 2
650 Olive Lane
Ellsworth, ME 45889
jacob . crane @ email . com
Methodical Credit Controller with 6 years of firsthand experience in general ledger balancing, risk mitigation, and lease agreement processing. A highly organized individual who is apt at maintaining accurate records of all transactions. Well-versed in gathering the applicants’ background data before loan sanctioning. Fully familiar with legal obligations related to cash handling and lease processing.
ATLAS WORLD GROUP, Ellsworth, ME
2013 – Present
• Analyze and monitor the creditworthiness of assigned accounts.
• Review and prepare financial and operational reports based on variance analysis.
• Ensure timely completion of general ledger balances with accuracy.
• Oversee general accounting activities including transaction recording, account balancing, and balance sheet reconciliation.
• Recommend and approve credit lines within prescribed guidelines.
• Supervise day-to-day operations related to cost accounting, deduction, and payroll processing.
Key Results and Accomplishments
• Attained 100% accounts reconciliation rate within 6 months of initial hiring.
• Reduced account opening time by 40 minutes on average by utilizing an online customer database for initial form filling and application processing.
• Reduced loan default rate by 30% through the enactment of effective risk mitigation policies.
• Enhanced operational efficiency by 27% through the implementation of semi-automated cash balancing and transaction processing protocols.
Assistant Credit Controller
LEAR CORPORATION, Ellsworth, ME
2010 – 2013
• Maintained effective communication channels with the vendor base to ensure credibility.
• Verified accounts and transactions and issued financial statements upon request.
• Drafted lease and loan agreements as per legally applicable guidelines.
• Maintained records of all accounts payable and receivable.
• Interfaced with account holders to obtain information needed for loan structuring.
• Coordinated and assisted in time to time financial audits.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Ellsworth, ME – 2009
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Risk Mitigation
• Transaction Review
• Cash Flow Monitoring
• Account Analysis
• Sheet Balancing
• Accounts Payable/Receivable
• Loan Monitoring
• Risk Rating
• Legal Documentation
• Agreement Compliance
• Financial Statements
• Regulatory Screening
MS Office and Accounting Software