A Project Manager contributes to all phases of the project and software development along with a group of projects associated with the specific business function.
S/he is also required to develop and revise project plans. Also, s/he is supposed to focus on bringing project-related issues to resolution as well.
When writing your resume for a project management position, you may take help from the example below.
Project Manager Resume Example
8567 Model Turn Lodges, San Diego, CA 56508
(000) 845-08565 | Email
• Highly experienced in acting as the center for project rhythm and facilitating the ceremonies of the scrum.
• Proven record of simultaneously managing day-to-day work of one or more projects.
• Substantial knowledge of developing detailed project plans, project schedules, risk analyses, and effort estimates.
• Exceptionally vigilant in evaluating the progress of analysis, design, program development, testing, reporting, and deployments.
• Thorough understanding of adhering and monitoring compliance with company and IS&T policies and procedures.
• Track record of reporting progress to the project team and the management team.
• Capable of proactively handling project issues and promptly escalating relevant matters to senior management.
• Interacted with clients, vendors, prospects, management, and technical staff in a delightful manner maintaining strong relations.
• Kept a team, key stakeholders, and others apprised of the necessary information.
• Employed project management tools and methods to assemble project plans with never-failing performance.
Lauren Engineers & Constructors – Santa Barbara, CA
1/2009 — 07/2011
• Developed organizational recommendations to ensure the sustainability of results.
• Managed client communications, feedback, and reports.
• Organized the implementation phase of the approved business cases, including running pilots, analysis of results, and rollouts.
• Supervised the workstream managers to ensure that the baseline was established for the prioritization and measurement of improvements.
Customer Project Manager
McKenney’s Inc. – Minneapolis, MN
8/2005 — 11/2012
• Defined project scope, securing the necessary resources and plans
• Drove project executions such as tracking project activities, monitoring, and handling changes
• Handled customer and stakeholder engagement including ensuring project progress, arranging meetings and customer events
• Ensured financial system monitoring
MBA – Project Management
Broadway School of Management Studies – Abilene, TX – 2005
BEng (Hons) Engineering Technology
Mountbatten Institute Technology, Kent State, OH – 2004
(CSM) Certified Scrum Master – 2004
PMP – 2003
• MS Project
• MS Office Suite
• Well-organized and ambitious
• Disciplined and reliable
• Accountable and hardworking
• Committed and active
• Focused and self-motivated
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills