You may face a lot of questions when attempting to build a resume for a Medical Esthetician position.
How to start?
What should I include?
How formal should my tone be?
What format may I use?
For a medical esthetician resume, the following tips must be kept in mind:
☛ Know your audience first. Knowing your employer’s needs will make it easier to decide what to include and what to ignore in your resume.
☛ Mention some of your unique achievements.
☛ Go through popular resume formats and select the one that will help you mention your qualifications the most.
☛ Organize your resume into sections and present all the information in a readable manner.
See also: Medical Esthetician Cover Letter
Medical Esthetician Resume Example
409 Green Way, San Diego, CA 34021
❖❖ MEDICAL ESTHETICIAN ❖❖
Personable and tactful medical esthetician with 9+ years of hands-on experience in the field. Particularly effective in providing skin care and spa services. Effective communication, rapport building, and interpersonal skills. Adept at carrying out scheduled medical skin care treatments, and remaining well informed and updated regarding spa services and retail product offerings
Mountain Blue resorts, San Diego, CA | 2012 – Present
• Greet clients in a friendly manner and assist them in choosing the best treatment option as per their requirements
• Collaborate with other medical and spa staff for determining treatment plans for clients with special requirements
• Provide skin care services including facial, body and hair treatments expertly
• Promote the service and health benefits of retail product offerings
• Introduced and implemented Moroccan oil skin care therapy at the facility
• Developed treatment maintenance regimens for 50+ VIP clients on demand
Skineuticals, San Diego, CA | 2008 – 2012
• Completed accurate and legible client intake notes
• Obtained client’s informed consent before beginning the treatment session
• Performed customized facial skin sessions within the scope of training and draping protocols
• Contributed to enhancing clientele by demonstrating professional esthetician practices and expanding clientele through referral base development
Associate Degree in Medical Esthetics
COMMUNITY COLLEGE, San Diego, CA, 2008
Member, American Society of Medical Estheticians