Your resume for the esthetician position is definitely an important factor in the shortlisting process. In order to get your resume noticed in today’s market, you must ensure that it is furnished with your relevant skills and potential.
When the employer relates your skills with their needs, you automatically get an edge over your competitors who possess similar skills but fail to express them in the resume.
Entry Level Esthetician Resume writing is not a simple task due to a lack of experience and competition with experienced applicants.
View the sample below that will help you write an effective resume as an entry-level esthetician with no experience in hand.
Recommended: Esthetician Cover Letter No Experience
Sample Resume for Entry Level Esthetician With No Experience
564 Gardenia Drive, Holmdel, NJ 65393
amelia @ email . com
Positive, can-do attitude – willing to learn and practice modern and conventional skincare techniques as per the client preference and company policies.
To join the energetic team of AA Salon as an Esthetician where skills and training in esthetics combined with expertise in individualized service plans could set new horizons of customer satisfaction.
AREAS OF INTENT
- Skin Care
- Facial treatments
- Occasion-based makeup
- Hair coloring and styling
CERTIFICATES, AND LICENSURE
Florida State License in Cosmetology
Certificate in Cosmetology
NUJ School of Cosmetology, Tampa, FL | 2020
Associate of Arts in Cosmetology
State College, Tampa, FL | 2019
Life Time Fitness, Tampa, FL
Jun 2020 – Oct 2020
- Promoted the Spa/ Salon services and retail products
- Welcomed all clients, addressed their orders, and directed them to the concerned treatment area
- Assisted the esthetician in performing wax-based treatments
- Educated clients regarding precautions
- Maintained the work area in a neat, clean, and clutter-free condition as per the salon’s policy
SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
- Expert in conducting skin analysis using a patch test
- Capable of developing skincare and maintenance regimens
- Skilled in all sorts of makeup application for occasions in accordance with skin type
- Substantial knowledge of popular cosmetic ranges and their specifications
- Able to promote, market, and sell various packages
- Particularly effective in hair removal techniques