Technically, estheticians are skin care professionals who provide services to clients.
Their main duty is to ensure that the appearance of a client’s skin is maintained appropriately and that any skin related issues or diseases are managed effectively. You need to possess a license in cosmetology to work as an esthetician.
Esthetician Resume Tips
Your resume should:
• Brief and fully customized.
• Contain some of your key accomplishments.
• Cater to the needs of prospective employer.
• Contain bullet points and keywords.
Related: Esthetician Cover Letter Samples
Esthetician Resume Sample 1
| Augusta Road, Ellisville, MS 73900
(999) 999-9999, Email:
❖❖ ESTHETICIAN ❖❖
Results-driven Esthetician with 12+ years’ successful experience working at busy spas and beauty clinics. Distinguished strengths in enhancing clients’ personal appearances using the latest technologies. Special talent for analyzing skin and hairs to determine plan of treatment. In depth knowledge of skin care products and their safe applications.
LICENSURE & CERTIFICATION
• Mississippi State Board of Cosmetology License
• CPR and First Aid Certified
• Introduced a topical long term solution for Eczema for clients experiencing chronic problems.
• Wrote a paper on Pemphigus Vulgaris and its management through cosmetology procedures.
• Concocted a home-made cream from honey and herbs now being sold under a brand name.
• Trained 12 new employees for deployment to the spa’s branches across the state.
Life Spa, Ellisville, MS Jan 2006 – Present
• Analyze clients’ skin and determine plan of action
• Prepare treatment rooms and equipment
• Perform treatment procedures using laser and other technologies
• Perform foto-facial and skin rejuvenation therapies
• Manage body contouring procedures for clients
• Suggest products and topical medication to clients
ABC Clinic, Ellisville, MS Jan 2003 – Dec 2005
• Greeted clients and recorded information regarding individual skin problems
• Provided clients with information on the spa’s services and procedures
• Assisted in preparing treatment rooms and assisting the esthetician with procedures
• Maintained client records in database
G.E.D. | Ellisville High School, Ellisville, MS – 2002
Esthetician Resume Sample 2
224 Franklin Lane • Ohio, OH 78483 • (009) 666-2222 • michelle @ email . com
Accomplished Esthetician with diversified beauty care, facial, massage and skin treatment background. Pleasant personality with a proven track record of practicing safe, effective and hygienic esthetics. Dependable individual who effectively determines appropriate treatment for clients. Uses latest laser technology and tools to perform diverse cosmetic procedures.
|– Aromatherapy||– Body Wraps||– Acne Care|
|– Plan Development||– Herbal Skin Treatment||– Record Keeping|
|– Infection Control||– Body Massage||– Hair Removal|
|– Makeup Application||– Facial||– Equipment Handling|
Beauty Care Clinic, Ohio, OH | 5/2011 – Present
• Implement disinfecting strategies for the spa equipment which were economical and highly effective.
• Achieve ‘Best Beautician’ title from Herbal Treatment for Skin Centre.
• Enhance overall client satisfaction by 40% two months after joining through demonstration of high quality services and customer dealing etiquette.
• Schedule and implement skin treatment plan.
• Assess client’s esthetic needs and respond to the same skillfully.
• Provide body, head and facial massage.
AA Spa, Ohio, OH | 5/2008 to 5/2011
• Successfully completed 800 hours of training in Cosmetology at American Associated Skin Care Centre.
• Planned and implemented the patient’s skin treatment plan.
• Provided acne care and facial support.
• Disinfected equipment for daily use.
• Provided Herbal skin treatments.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Certification in Cosmetology
City Institute, Ohio, OH – 2007
Associate of Arts in Cosmetology
St Louis Community College, Ohio, OH – 2006
• Fluent in English, French and Spanish
• Specialist in 6 types of aromatherapy