People spend a lot of money and time in making themselves look physically appealing. Exercise, yoga and skin treatments are popular avenues to achieve beauty and people spend thousands of dollars a year for these. As more people are becoming aware of the different ways that cosmetology helps them maintain healthy and happy looking skin, the need for estheticians has increased.
Esthetician Job Description
Technically, estheticians are skin care specialists who specialize in the beautification of their clients’ skins. They are trained personnel who have in-depth knowledge of performing various skin care regimens to enhance the beauty of the skin or to handle skin diseases. Cosmetologists and estheticians are usually confused as being the same; a cosmetologist performs procedures such as managing nails and hair and limited skin care procedures while an esthetician performs more advanced skin care procedures.
• Top-performing Esthetician seeking a position with Vanity. Offering demonstrated skills in make-up application and facials to provide exceptional skincare solutions to clients.
• Looking for a position as an Esthetician with Life Spa using expertise in cosmetic procedures to ensure guests’ skin health and appearance.
• Seeking a position as an Esthetician for Salon Services where extensive knowledge of managing chronic skin care conditions by applying cosmetic procedures will be fully utilized to deliver excellence in quality services in a friendly and efficient manner.
• To work as an Esthetician for Bumbles where skills in providing skin care treatments in accordance with individual client’s needs could be utilized to manage effective skin care.
• To obtain employment as an Esthetician at Belleza. Bringing expertise in facial massage and skin extraction techniques to achieve the targets of client satisfaction.