Estheticians are beauty specialists who work at skin care establishments like salons and spas and are expected to handle clients’ skin, nail and hair problems.
They interview their clients to understand their related issues and develop and implement plans carefully.
There are many services estheticians provide such as facials, massages, and waxing. They use a variety of equipment to perform their procedures such as laser and slender-tone machines and are required to be hands-on in using them.
An essential part of an esthetician’s work is applying makeup; some qualified estheticians also provide patients with treatment for chronic skin disorders. They are also expected to give manicures and pedicures to their clients and offer other essential salon services.
When hiring an esthetician, employers always look for experience as nothing beats experience when providing personal services. If you are an experienced esthetician and applying for a job, the professional summary on your resume may make all the difference in you bagging the job of your dreams.
Following are some examples of resume profiles/summaries that may help you write one for your resume.
● Licensed Esthetician who has demonstrated strengths in determining clients’ skin problems and establishing individually based skincare plans. Focused on providing excellent services to engender best results. Proven track record of exceptional performance in meeting the clients’ targets and boosting their self-esteem by constant counseling.
● Self-directed and experienced Esthetician with a genuine interest in resolving clients’ skincare problems. Focused on managing chronic skin diseases through laser intervention. A methodical individual who designs client-ready skincare plans following each client’s specific skincare needs.
● Results-oriented Esthetician with 6+ years’ progressive experience in creating, implementing and adapting skincare regimens to specific client needs. Accomplished in the use of technology and products for performing effective skin care procedures. A passionate professional who can modify plans per requirements of clients.
● Accomplished Esthetician with 10+ years’ extensive experience in managing chronic skin problems. Skilled in needs-assessments and establishing skin care plans effectively. Extensively familiar with advanced laser technology. Well-versed in providing training to new cosmetologists and estheticians.
● Passionate esthetician with a high-energy background working in fast-paced cosmetology environments. Possess outstanding knowledge of skincare regimens and treatment procedures. A tenacious individual who is keen to work extra hours and go the extra mile to ensure complete client satisfaction.