If you feel that an objective can help you communicate your value better, you should go for it.
As a rule of thumb, objectives work well for resumes of beginners or those individuals who want to change their field.
Customize your objective statement as per the employer’s requirements.
An ideal objective statement for cosmetologist resume must draw an exact parallel between the candidate’s profile and the employer’s needs.
Below are some examples of objective statements suitable for a cosmetologist resume.
Related: Cosmetologist Cover Letter Sample
Cosmetologist Resume Objective Examples
1. Multi-talented and versatile Cosmetologist with 6+ years of experience in delivering high-quality professional beauty services. Seeking a position with ABC Company in a similar capacity, making the most of my talents to bring more clients and increase revenue.
2. Detail-oriented and creative Cosmetologist seeking a position with AA Salon. Employing expertise in skincare remedial techniques and facial makeup art, as well as extensive knowledge of skincare product ranges of Matrix, OPI, and Channel.
3. To obtain a Cosmetologist position with Amelia’s Salon. Offering 4-plus-year verifiable track record of skin and hair care provision, hand, and nail care techniques to enhance clients’ satisfaction. In-depth knowledge of various hair styling products.
4. Seeking a Cosmetologist position with GHT Salon. Bringing a verifiable track record of consistently enhancing and maintaining client satisfaction through demonstrating knowledge of the latest trends in cosmetology. Exceptional hairstyling skills and the ability to recommend cosmetic products to clients as per their skin type.
5. To work for Modern Salon as a Cosmetologist to bring excellence in complete skin, hair, nail, and facial care to clients. Ability to remain up-to-date with the latest styles and fashion trends in the beauty industry.