How to Write a Cosmetologist Resume?
Resume writing trends are in constant change so it is very crucial to maintain an updated version of your cosmetology resume.
In order to write a contemporary and effective resume for Cosmetologist position, make sure you go through some well written and modern resume samples.
Select a clear layout and keep your resume short i.e. one page is the ideal length for a resume.
Highlight your key selling points on the top of each section.
Begin your resume with a solid summary that enables an at a glance look into your potential.
See also: Cosmetology Resume
Cosmetologist Resume Example
788 Derek Drive
Houston, TX 45301
hannah @ email . com
Customer Service… Teamwork… Results-oriented…
Multi-talented Cosmetologist with 4+ years of hands-on experience in providing effective hair styling/treatments and skin care services. A customer focused individual who has full command on contemporary beauty care practices. Expert in providing deep oil therapies for skin and hair rejuvenation. Communicates effectively with clients and builds long-term professional relationships with them.
Current Texas State Cosmetician License
SKIN CARE EXPERTISE
|• Facial Therapy
• Nail Care
• Massage Therapy
|• Deep Cleansing
• Deep Oil Therapy
• Skin Wax
• Spa Operation
HAIR CARE EXPERTISE
• Hair cuts
|• Dress Wigs
• Scalp treatment
SEVA BEAUTY CLINIC, Houston, TX | 5/2012 to Present
• Achieved cosmetology excellence award from L’Oreal in 2013 based on dynamic styling services.
• Enhanced overall clientele ratio by 60% by effectively leveraging the client referral base
• Consistently demonstrated high standards of styling services and customer care.
• Ascertain the patrons’ requirements and assess their skin and hair type.
• Provide suitable skin and hair treatments.
• Upsell the company’s skincare products by explaining their main features to clients.
• Deliver the agreed-upon services professionally by explaining various steps to them prior to treatment.
ULTRA BEAUTY SALON, Houston, TX | 7/2010 – 4/2012
• Initiated research-based hair and skin treatments that led to a direct 40% enhancement in customer satisfaction level.
• Cut down $50k from annual budget through cost-effective and timely procurement of cosmetics and beauty products from wholesale vendors and beauty partners.
• Prepared products, supplies, and equipment prior to treatment while strictly following salon protocols.
• Conferred with clients regarding any health issues or allergies and up-sold cosmetic products and services.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Community College, Houston, TX
Associate of Arts in Cosmetology
Hair Styling Diploma
Texas State Certified Makeup Artist
American Association of Cosmetology, AAOC
L’Oreal Skin and Hair Research Centre
International Society of Aestheticians and Hair Stylists