How to Make a Perfect Resume or CV for Test Proctor Position?
An ideal test proctor resume contains information about your relevant skills, accomplishments, and experience.
The first impression of your resume pretty much depends on the layout and format.
Although you can use multiple fonts for different sections of your resume, it is best to stick to a single and legible one.
Leave margins on all four sides of the page. The heading that you give must be impressive and in bold.
Always write about your education and experience in reverse chronological order i.e. the latest will come first.
Remember, a resume must not be only based on job history, it must also focus on your most relevant skills and capabilities.
If you are fluent in more than one language, then do not forget to mention that.
Also, mention if you were given any awards or recognition during your academic or professional career.
See also: Test Proctor Cover Letter
Test Proctor Resume Example
15 Faulkner Street
Chicago, IL 18333
Energetic and results-oriented test proctor with 4+ years of experience in assisting in the overall running of a testing center campus utilizing strong managerial and organizational skills. Skilled in conducting and organizing tests like VPT, Dante’s, and English Language proficiency tests like TOEFL, IBT, IELTS, Pearson’s, and the like.
• ASP Monitoring
• Exam supervision
• Complaint Handling
• Inventory Maintenance
• Material Management
• Test Data Reporting
• Test Papers Distribution
• Correspondence Writing
• Candidates Instruction
• PBT / IBT
• Files Maintenance
• Computer Proficiency
COMPUTER TESTING CENTER, Chicago, IL
Sep 2016 – present
• Enhance overall testing validity by 45% through the implementation of high-quality testing strategies
• Reduce average testing time by 10 minutes per candidate by the proactive material provision
• Maintain inventory and supervise conduction of tests
• Guide and instruct students about test material and test scores
• Handle discipline breeches and supervise candidates appearing for the exam
CITY UNIVERSITY, Chicago, IL
Feb 2009 – Sep 2016
• Received employee of the year award in 2015
• Inspected all computers for quality assurance and ensures the smooth testing process
• Received student complains and resolved during test issues
• Kept record of daily tests conducted and the number of students appeared in the same
Bachelor’s Degree in Education and Testing
UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, CHICAGO, IL – 2009
Associates Degree in Education
CITY COLLEGE OF CHICAGO, Chicago, IL – 2007
Bilingual: English and French