If you are considering applying for an academic coordinator position, you definitely need an updated and contemporary resume.
The following are three golden tips that will help you in coming up with an eye catching resume:
• Getting your resume noticed is mostly about quantifying your impact these days. Think up of professional achievements that can be quantified and embellish your achievement’s section with the same.
• Arrange all your skills in an order of priority. Enlist the most wanted ones on the top and less wanted ones towards the bottom.
• The first thing the reader lays his or her eyes on is inevitably your resume summary. Make sure it is impressive, relevant and attention grabbing.
See also: Academic Coordinator Cover Letter
Below is an academic coordinator resume sample for your guidance in this regard.
Academic Coordinator Resume Sample
456 Rafter Ave, Seattle, WA 45662
martha @ email . com
Organized, energetic Academic Coordinator with demonstrated leadership strengths and proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced environment with strict deadlines. Instrumental in supporting and coordinating various aspects of faculty recruitment, training and operational maintenance. Track record of upholding an updated knowledge base regarding academic offerings and enrollment status for various courses.
• Enhanced overall admissions by 50% through implementation of highly effective community based promotional campaigns
• Initiated and organized a grand alumni event comprising of 500+ guests
• Devised an online complain filing system enabling 30% better discipline check strategies at the campus
|– Academic Evaluation
– Admission Advice
– Curricular Supervision
– Student Counseling
|– Activity Planning
– Query Response
– Operational Maintenance
– Application Processing
– Personnel Management
COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Seattle, WA (6/2011 to Present)
• Develop and implement various programs to enhance student learning
• Supervise and monitor the instructional strategies to ensure optimization and availability to best learning opportunities for students
• Periodically evaluate various educational programs and issue measures for their improvement
• Initiate grant funded activities for facilitation of students
APOLLO GROUP, Seattle, WA (3/2009 – 5/2011)
• Facilitated the coordinator office by acting as liaison between staff, students and management
• Monitored online application submissions and catalog
• Provided administrative support to chair members and faculty
B.S., Mass Communications
ASPIRE COLLEGE, Seattle, WA – 2009
Member: Partners in Learning, PIL
Associate: International Educationists Association, IEA
MS Word, Outlook and internet