To write an employer-focused resume for the position of warehouse driver, it is essential to understand the prospective employer’s expectations for the position fully.
Once you have the understanding, all you need to do is to prioritize your job-specific skills and highlight them tactfully.
This position demands a valid commercial driver’s license, exceptional driving skills and responsible attitude towards work and basic reading and writing skills.
Incorporating all the above skills into a resume is not a difficult task once you start writing.
The following is a warehouse driver resume sample for your guidance in this regard.
Related: Warehouse Labore Cover Letter
Warehouse Driver Resume Example
89 Windy Lane, Rochester, NY 98443
Seasoned driving professional with 6+ years’ hands-on experience in the field. Familiar with warehouse pickup and delivery protocols, forklift machinery operations, and inventory maintenance. Possess a Class A CDL.
• Thorough knowledge of state-approved driving laws
• Proficient in handling sensitive and hazardous material
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions efficiently
• Well-versed in operating forklift and pallet jack equipment
• Warehouse Inventory maintenance expertise
• GPS Navigation and map reading
• Up to 45 Kg weight lifting ability
• Air brakes handling
• Understanding of basic heavy vehicle engine mechanics
• Manual and automatic transmission
Pepsi, Rochester, NY
2015 – Present
• Reduce fuel expenses by 10% per month, through effective fuel efficiency management and constant monitoring of the fuel combustion mixture chamber
• Fix an issue in the brakes of the vehicle timely and skillfully, saving the company a major brake fixing cost
• Make approved pickups and deliveries
• Collect check and cash from customers when needed
• Carry out regular precautionary maintenance of the vehicle
ABC Company, Rochester, NY
2007 – 2015
• Conducted pre and post-visit inspection of the vehicle
• Kept the vehicle in a clean and sanitary state, well oiled and functional at all times
• Maintained track and receipts of fueling and produce the same at the workstation by day end
Saint Peter’s High School, Rochester, NY | 2007
• Familiar with the price tag and UPC information
• Demonstrated skills in carrying out coordination with other drivers and management to obtain route clearance
• Ability to determine the cost-effective route and implementing the same
• Well practiced in receiving signatures from concerned persons at delivery