Limousine drivers are, in essence, much like taxi drivers. The difference is that limo drivers do not pick up fares from their customers as they work for an organization that provides limo services.
They are responsible for picking people up from a particular location and dropping them off at a predefined destination.
To apply for a limousine driving job, you need to write an eye-catching resume along with a Limousine Driver Cover Letter.
Let us see what a limousine driver will write in his resume when applying for a job in this capacity.
Related: Limousine Driver Cover Letter Sample
Sample Resume for Limousine Driver
543 Crows Nest County W, Dover, DE 77736
(000) 559-9999, Email
Looking for a position as a Limousine Driver with Bentley Limo Services utilizing exceptional driving skills and the ability to provide high-quality customer services.
• Almost a decade of driving Limousines for different clients.
• Hands-on experience in managing limousine transfers from predefined destinations.
• In-depth knowledge of basic maintenance and repair of vehicles.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer-focused demeanor
• Service driven attitude
• Excellent skills in time management
• Well organized and detail-oriented
• Devised a map system on the cell phone that worked with the GPS system in order to map roads and routes within the city.
• Attained ‘Best Driver of the Year Award’ three times in ten years following excellence in client services pertinent to attitude and professionalism.
Limousine Driver | 2009 – Present
1922 Limo Services – Dover, DE
• Inspect the interior and exterior of the limousine to ensure cleanliness and safety
• Check fuel and oil regularly
• Pick up work assignments and plan appropriate routes with respect to mileage and time
• Assist clients with getting on and off the vehicle
• Drive clients to predefined destinations
• Load and unload clients’ baggage and belongings
Limousine Driver | 2003 – 2009
Mariott International – Dover, DE
• Transported guests to and from assigned destinations
• Documented all trips before the start and end of each trip
• Parked limo in designated location when not in use
• Inspected limos for damage and cleanliness
• Checked tire pressure and fluid levels
• Followed safety and security policies and procedures
• Identified and reported maintenance problems
• Maintained confidentiality of proprietary information;
• Treated clients and co-workers with dignity and respect
High School Diploma
Dover High School, Dover, DE