Front desk clerks are administrative professionals who provide a company with tier one services. They ensure that all customers or visitors arriving at the company are directed to appropriate departments and are serviced properly.
A resume for this position will include a candidate’s special skills in maintaining an office and servicing customers in a professional manner. Write your resume in a way which make a solid impression on the hiring manager and persuade him to call you for an interview.
Refer to the example below in order to get a better idea how to write an effective resume for a front desk clerk position while you have no relevant experience in hand.
|Jason Oliver||534 Carriage Hill Road
Fredrick, MD 77363
jason @ emal . com
FRONT DESK CLERK
Customer-focused, extroverted individual offering exceptional knowledge of managing tier one work duties along with superb skills in handling office administration in a professional manner. Effectively anticipate guests’ needs and maintain positive professional relations at all times. Profound comprehension of managing everyday front office tasks in a fast paced environment.
City College of Maryland, Fredrick, MD
Associate Degree in Customer Service – 2016
Majors: Front Desk Management
• Exceptional competence in managing telephone systems
• Good knowledge of basic accounting and math calculations
• Computer savvy – Knowledge of front desk applications and MS Office Suite
• Bilingual – Spanish and English
• Able to work on a rotating shift
• Excellent customer service acumen
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to perform various duties at one time
Fredrick High School
• Three year letter winner
• School Conference Champion, 2010
• Member, Golden Key Honor Society
• Dean’s list
• Member of the school drama club
• Spherion Children – Big Brother
• Child Care Volunteer – Little Champs