Front desk clerks are administrative professionals who provide a company with tier one services. They ensure that all customers or visitors arriving at the company are directed to appropriate departments and are serviced properly.
A resume for this position will include a candidate’s unique skills in maintaining an office and professionally servicing customers. Write your resume in a way which makes a solid impression on the hiring manager and persuade him to call you for an interview.
Refer to the example below to get a better idea how to write an effective resume for a front desk clerk position while you have no relevant experience in hand.
Front Desk Clerk Resume Sample – No Experience
|Jason Oliver||534 Carriage Hill Road
Fredrick, MD 77363
jason @ emal . com
FRONT DESK CLERK
Customer-focused, extroverted individual offering exceptional knowledge of managing the tier one work duties along with superb skills in professionally handling office administration. Effectively anticipate guests’ needs and maintain positive professional relations at all times. Profound comprehension of managing everyday front office tasks in a fast-paced environment.
City College of Maryland, Fredrick, MD
Associate Degree in Customer Service – 2016
Majors: Front Desk Management
• Exceptional competence in managing telephone systems
• Good knowledge of basic accounting and math calculations
• Computer savvy – Knowledge of front desk applications and MS Office Suite
• Bilingual – Spanish and English
• Able to work on a rotating shift
• Excellent customer service acumen
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to perform various duties at one time
• Three-year letter winner
• School Conference Champion, 2010
• Member, Golden Key Honor Society
• Dean’s list
• Member of the school drama club
• Spherion Children – Big Brother
• Child Care Volunteer – Little Champs