Whether it is the first time that you are writing a resume or its the 20th time, your focus should be centered on the quality of its content. The specific information that shows how good you will be at the workplace works wonderfully.
The following resume sample for a limo driver position will help you build an effective resume.
Sample Resume for Limo Driver
5698 Oaklane Avenue, Cranston, RI 11189
samful @ email . com
Dedicated limo driver with 10+ years of progressive experience in driving Limousines. Special focus on providing exceptional customer services through a service-driven attitude. Highly skilled in determining and mapping routes to ensure prompt arrival and passenger drop off. Accurately calculates the time to reach destinations, maintains vehicles, and ensures a consistent service record.
• Route Mapping
• Vehicle Maintenance
• Preventative Maintenance
• GPS Use & Radio Communication
• Pre-trip Inspections
• Recordkeeping and Logs Maintenance
• Incident Handling
• Interior/Exterior Cleaning
• Saved the assigned Limousine from being a victim to a pile-up of cars on a freeway by exercising good judgment.
• Introduced the concept of preventative maintenance which decreased vehicle breakdowns by 89%.
• Trained 13 new drivers in safely and effectively maneuvering Limousines on sharp turns.
• Implemented the vehicle run “log system”, making the process of tracking Limousine runs easier and more efficient than before.
Golden Nugget, Cranston, RI | 11/2017 – Present
• Study order sheets to determine where to pick clients from and where to drop them off
• Determine the shortest and safest way to passenger destinations by using the GPS and conventional maps
• Drive assigned Limousine to clients’ locations and inform them that they are available for pick up
• Assist clients in embarking onto the Limousine and help them with loading their luggage
• Respond to questions regarding sites and tourist destinations within the city
AA Limo Company, Cranston, RI | 7/2007 – 11/2017
• Drove Limousine to the designated place in a safe manner
• Assisted clients in disembarking from the vehicle
• Provided support in unloading luggage
• Accepted payments for rendered services and provided receipts and change
• Filled out destination and vehicle run logs and ensured that they are properly and timely communicated to the supervisor
• Performed preventative and regular maintenance and repair on assigned vehicles
Car Shop, Cranston, RI | 8/2005 – 7/2007
• Cleaned car interiors and exteriors using a variety of soap mixtures and cleaning agents
• Assisted with maintenance work such as tire rotation and fluid change duties
• Polished car interiors and exteriors and ensured that rugs and mats are properly washed, dried and replaced
• Drove vehicles to assigned areas within the premises and ensure that they are properly parked
• Created and maintain logs of maintained vehicles and ensured that cleaning and maintenance supplies are procured on time
High School Diploma
Cranston High School, Cranston, RI – 2004