Recruiters and hiring managers agree that the unique and catchy resumes for Food Delivery Drivers are always the ones that grab attention. Boring and typical resumes built on a set template seldom catch the readers’ attention.
To impress a prospective employer with your food delivery driver resume, begin by making a list of the qualifications related to the job. Now arrange the competencies you offer in the same hierarchy. Next, draw recruiter’s attention to your relevant experience and achievements that can serve as evidence of the qualifications you claim.
Try to learn something extra about the prospective employer. If you can find out about their current situation and tailor your resume to cater to their current needs, you’ll be better off than your competitors.
Food Delivery Driver Resume Example
603 Miracle Lane, Minot, ND 54992
FOOD DELIVERY DRIVER
Meticulous and courteous food delivery driver seeking a challenging position with ABC Company. Particularly skilled in loading unloading food items safely and hygienically and delivering timely to the given location.
• Customer oriented approach towards work
• Adept at map reading and GPS navigation
• Well versed in the inspection of the vehicle and obtaining route clearance
• Practiced in counting and labeling delivery items and checking the same against given delivery schedule
– Reduced the monthly delivery expenses by 20% through useful route setting.
– Proactively resolved a temperature problem in the built-in storage freezer of the vehicle, saving a lot of frozen and fresh food items from going wrong on a long route.
– Detected an oil leakage timely in the vehicle saving the company from engine repair/ replacement.
– Attained the most efficient driver award in 2011.
Food Delivery driver
Dean Foods, Minot, ND | 2010-Present
• Deliver fresh and frozen food items and receive check/ cash payment as required
• Maintain delivery log books and inventories
• Load and unload items carefully
• Carry out cleaning and preventive maintenance of the vehicle and cooling equipment installed
Reddy Ice, Minot, ND | 2008-2010
• Assisted in loading and unloading stacks of ice from the trucks
• Assisted the driver in completing the delivery route in a customer-oriented manner
• Guided the driver while backing or parking vehicles
• Maintained vehicle interior in neat and clean condition
SAINT PAUL’S HIGH SCHOOL, Minot, ND, 2008
High School Diploma
• Familiar with applicable DOT regulations
• Knowledge of highway driving rules
• Current driver’s license holder with a clean driving record
• Excellent mathematical skills