Applying for an Amazon Flex Driver position will require you to write a resume.
In your resume, tell the hiring manager that you have studied the Flex app, and can work in this position efficiently.
Typically, your resume should highlight that you are an excellent delivery driver, who is technology savvy.
Apart from that, it is imperative to focus on your delivery skills and abilities. These would include knowledge of using GPS or maps to find destinations and excellent customer service skills.
Moreover, you must highlight your ability to load and transport items onto vehicles, and timely deliver them to customers.
If you are looking for help on writing an Amazon Flex delivery driver resume, keep reading:
Amazon Flex Delivery Driver Resume Example
972 City Road, Chapel Hill, NC17697
Highly competent delivery driver, with excellent ability to perform deliveries by using Amazon Flex application. Expert in using the app to determine pick-up locations. Knowledgeable about preparing and collecting parcels for incoming orders, and loading and unloading items safely. Well-versed in providing excellent customer services, with a focus on repeat patronage.
• Loading and Unloading
• Order Reviews
• Payment Management
• Customer Services
• Routing and Scheduling
• Logs Management
• DOT Regulations
• Vehicle Inspection
• Invoice Review
• Fragile Deliveries Handling
• Vehicle Maintenance
• Successfully delivered 200+ orders in one day through the Amazon Flex application.
• Implemented a fragile deliveries management system, as a result, decreased damage by 15%.
• Trained 30+ delivery drivers to perform delivery service using Amazon Flex, as part of a member training initiative.
The Warehouse, Chapel Hill, NC
• Obtain orders to pick up and deliver items to customers
• Set routes using GPS and standard maps
• Drive delivery vehicle to pick-up locations, using the shortest and safest route
• Pick up items from different locations, and safely place them in delivery vehicles
• Drive vehicles to drop-off locations
• Check customers’ orders to confirm addresses
• Deliver packages to customers after verifying recipients
• Take and process cash payments in accordance with set rules
• Provide delivery information and update to dispatch staff members
• Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of delivery vehicles
• Create and maintain delivery, and maintenance logs on a regular basis
Amazon Flex Delivery Driver
Amazon, Chapel Hill, NC
• Used Amazon Flex application to determine orders and timelines
• Checked routes and calculated estimated delivery times
• Picked up items from stores, restaurants, and other locations
• Delivered items to customers, and ensure that payment was made
• Updated order statuses in the Flex app on a regular basis
High School Diploma
Chapel Hill State University, Chapel Hill, NC – 2009