What is a career objective for a delivery driver?
A delivery driver career objective is a short statement that communicates your key skills and qualifications and how these can help the prospective employer in achieving their goals.
How to Write a Professional Objective Statement on a Delivery Driver Resume?
A delivery driver’s objective statement should not include what they expect from the employer. It has to be the employer-focused by stating how can you contribute.
A professional career objective essentially mentions the position title and the prospective company’s name. Besides that, it also contains information about your experience, skills, and enthusiasm to work for the employer.
Related: Delivery Driver Cover Letter
The purpose of an objective statement is to convince the reader that you are a reliable candidate and your resume is worthy to take a detailed look.
Below are some examples of career objectives for a delivery driver’s resume.
13 Sample Objectives for a Delivery Driver Resume
1. Seeking a delivery driver position with KR Logistics. Bringing a decade of successful experience in safe driving, route setting, and loading/unloading to make safe and timely merchandise deliveries.
2. Looking for a delivery driver job with ABC Logistics, where a positive attitude and competence in safely loading, unloading, and delivering fragile and hazardous material will be fully utilized to bring successful results.
3. Poised to work for ABC Company in the capacity of a delivery driver. Leveraging skills in GPS navigation, extensive knowledge of commercial driving laws, and customer service orientation to increase the efficiency of the overall delivery system.
4. Dependable CDL driver with 6+ years of experience in map reading, GPS-based route tracking, safe loading/unloading of merchandise, and accurate log keeping. Eager to join ABC Logistics in the capacity of a delivery driver to fulfill delivery orders in a time-efficient and safe way.
5. Diligent delivery driver with a great sense of urgency and attention to detail, seeking a delivery driver position at We Deliver. Familiar with DOT requirements applicable to commercial driving.
6. Top-performing delivery driver with experience in merchandise, food, and auto parts deliveries. Seeking employment at ABC Company to deliver merchandise in a safe and timely manner. Ability to clean and maintain the vehicle.
7. Exceptionally dexterous delivery driver with talents in customer service, record-keeping, loading/unloading, and vehicle maintenance. Seeking to join the team of ABC Logistics to contribute to your bottom line.
8. Safety-conscious, professional driver seeking a position as a Delivery Driver with Interline Brands. Offers exceptional ability to drive different types of trucks to deliver merchandise in a safe and timely manner.
9. Results-driven, energetic professional looking for a Delivery Driver position at Graybar to utilize skills in transporting materials on designated routes by determining best routes for effective delivery operations.
10. Strong desire to obtain a position as a Delivery Driver with Elliot Electric Company. Bringing proficiencies in using conventional maps and GPS to chart out short and safe delivery routes to minimize delivery time and maximize safety.
11. To contribute to the success of Panera Bread as a delivery driver by employing expertise in driving delivery vans and trucks, verifying loads, obtaining receipts, and maintaining truck logs following regulations.
12. To work as a Delivery Driver for Panama Asia using exceptional ability to drive delivery trucks, vans, and bikes to ensure timely deliveries.
Food Delivery Driver Objective Example
13. Seeking a Delivery Driver position with Jimmy Johns Gourmet Sandwiches to leverage a track record of delivering food to customers in a timely manner. Well-versed in maintaining the quality of food during commute along with handling cash payments.